Online live gigs- let’s support live music from our sofas!

sedra

Listen in right now: Isolation Station Radio, coming to you live from a tiny pub in Somerset, England. Now til 8pm BST. Scrumpiest music mix in the West, plus a chat with the legendary Michael Eavis tonight. ringersradio.co.uk / @cutsfromthehut 

15 minutes ago, sisco said:

HAIM, Rex Orange County and Biffy Clyro for me.  

I might watch Yungblud, he was very good at Szigiet last year. Only went along to see what he was about & ended up enjoying it. Do you they will be acoustic sets?

27 minutes ago, Bisque said:

I might watch Yungblud, he was very good at Szigiet last year. Only went along to see what he was about & ended up enjoying it. Do you they will be acoustic sets?

Yeah I’d presume they’d have to be.

Tonight - then  there's a Gene Olympian Tim's Twitter Party:

Martin Rossiter and Star Shaped would like to send their gratitude and eternal respect to the courageous NHS workers giving their all in these strange and frightening times to protect and care for us all. 

Martin will be performing a special live mini set on Facebook directly from his home and, in lieu of any admission price, we are asking you to donate what you can to the amazing NHS Charities Together to support the vital work they do.

The gig will take place live on the Star Shaped Facebook page on Friday 15th May at 8.30pm. 

PS - the occasion will also mark Martin’s 50th birthday so bring drinks and cake x

National Service's Fintan Campbell has a live set on Insta tonight at 7pm. If you've not hear them before check them out - sort of The National/Radiohead/Interpol crossover with a bit of Frightened Rabbit and The XX thrown in for good measure @nationalservicemusic

Edited by Mackem

• 3 weeks later...