Online live gigs- let’s support live music from our sofas!

sedra

On 4/7/2020 at 2:24 PM, Quark said:

@lessthanwill1 @Tuna @Lubic87 @TheNewUnion @Rubber Soldier @The Nal @David Gray (90+2) @SwedgeAntilles

Think y'all had The Beths up there on your wishlists for Glastonbury this year?

Agh - missed this (serves me right for not coming on here for a week).  But just seen it's still up, so cheers for the heads up!

On 4/8/2020 at 9:30 AM, Quark said:

Not quite a live gig, but started picking a lot of chat about this on Twitter. Probably going to join tonight for the Slow Readers Club one, followed by Lovely Eggs and then the Flaming Lips.

Gotta love Tim Burgess

https://timstwitterlisteningparty.com/

Didn't realise these were so frequent! Followed the slowdive one the other night, and really enjoyed it - the band were sharing stories and cool little nuggets of info, while fans were posting old photos etc.

Don’t know if it has been mentioned but APHEX TWIN TO STREAM LIVE SET WITH INTERACTIVE VISUALS
Aphex Twin has announced he will live stream his full Warehouse Project set tomorrow (10th April) at 6pm (BST).

https://djmag.com/news/aphex-twin-share-live-set-interactive-visuals-weekend

On 4/8/2020 at 5:53 PM, Calvin Klein said:

Thought I'd share this here if you don't mind.

This is us on a live session recorded pre quarantine. No live streaming. HQ sound, multicam session. Hope you can give it a try.

This is pretty good. Nice one. Which one of the band are you?

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 2:24 PM, Quark said:

@lessthanwill1 @Tuna @Lubic87 @TheNewUnion @Rubber Soldier @The Nal @David Gray (90+2) @SwedgeAntilles

Think y'all had The Beths up there on your wishlists for Glastonbury this year?

Thanks for the heads up, totally missed this until now. Haven’t had much motivation to come on here since things started going to shit. 

5 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

Thanks for the heads up, totally missed this until now. Haven’t had much motivation to come on here since things started going to shit. 

Yeah don't blame you pal. It's still on YouTube if you want it, stuck the link in here somewhere 

This is on all day today. I just started watching and it very much reminds me of the stuff I watch on Wednesdays and Thursdays at Glastonbury, before the big acts start. Lovely to be reminded of that - and for a good cause.

You need to go to www.facebook.com/groups/isolationfest  and ask to join the group. They confirm within a couple of minutes. Finds the streams in the Announcements section.

DF6B1DC6-A263-4A09-BEEF-585BC2FD6CC0.jpeg