Online live gigs- let’s support live music from our sofas!

sedra

3 hours ago, Homer said:

Enjoyed Moondance last night. Got online catchup with mates on Sunday. Anyone know any good gigs, etc for tonight?

the stand comedy club is live at 830pm, check their website. cracking line up tonight.. frankie boyle, jojo sutherland and others

On 3/24/2020 at 2:52 PM, Quark said:

Paging @Curlygirl :)

Sorry Quark, I haven't been in here lately. Thanks for thinking of me. I did see they had a live set going on, but there were clashes!! And I thought it would absolutely not be the same without jumping around in a field with thousands of others. Did you watch it?

Not a gig, but in the spirit of Glastonbury being a festival of performing arts.

National Theatre is showing archive performances online over the next month. Streaming Thursday nights if you want to watch as part of the "audience" or then available for another week. 4 different shows, starting tomorrow night with One Man, Two Guvnors

https://www.nationaltheatre.org.uk/nt-at-home

• Upvote 1

On 3/28/2020 at 9:47 PM, Copperface said:

Plastic Mermaids just did a cracker of a small set. Just two of them. Including Bowie, Toto and Pink Floyd covers. Made my weekend.

Just about to say this old son.. First computer gig I've ever watched... I messaged then yesterday and there thinking of doing the same on the let's rock FB page.. 

• Upvote 1

Metrik put on a great set on facebook last night. If they upload it somewhere I’ll stick the link on here for anyone interested.

Drumsound & Bassline Smith also regularly play sets on facebook before the lockdown if that’s your thing.

There is also (not a gig) Bongo’s Bingo on twitch every Thursday at 8pm.