Online live gigs- let’s support live music from our sofas!

sedra

5 minutes ago, WestCountryGirl said:

One of my favourite musicians, Joe Pug, as well as doing free live streamed shows for all is offering personal 3-song private shows for £85 a pop. 

He's from the States and I'm bummed anyway that he hasn't toured here since ... 2015? Bloody hell ... so if there are still slots available once I've been paid on Friday, I might go for that. I can imagine I would be horribly awkward and British for the duration, but it would be quite special.

Ive asked October drift to do a birthday Facebook stream for me in June ... fingers crossed :)

5 minutes ago, garc1a said:

They were very very good. I didn't think you would be able to do that live with the delay in sound transmission. That's on my Monday schedule going forward.

I've only just found them. Saw them play Brudenell, Leeds. They played The Glade, Glastonbury in 2015 apparently. 

James Blake did a lovely set on IG live last night which included covers of Frank Ocean, Radiohead and Joni Mitchell. Would recommend giving it a watch if you are a fan*. Really nice way to relax for an hour.

* He said he will upload it to IGTV but hasn't yet. I imagine most of it is available in clips on YouTube and Twitter.

From the lovely Anti-Nowhere League:

Alright fuckheads? w*nked yourselves silly yet?
Pffffft.......well...... this is all a bit shit, isn’t it? Just wanted to write a little post and say we hope you’re all holding out, out there. We’re all in this together. One, big, smelly, fat, stupid, family.
We’re gutted all of our shows have been pulled, we love what we do, but there isn’t anything we can do, like every other band out there at the moment we’ve just gotta wait it out. Obviously we’ve all got enormous mansions and Ferraris, so we’re way more comfortable than you. In fact I Animal just sent me a video of him swimming in wads of cash like Scrooge McDuck 1f937_1f3fc_200d_2642.png
Seriously though, look out for one another, make sure you call your friends and try and help those who need it, in anyway you can.
Until we see you again, and this whole shit storm has fucked off. Take care, and remember: WE ARE..........THE LEAGUE.
(Love Tommy, Carnage, Barnzy, and Animal 2764.png)

6 hours ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Idol-Aid Festival 2.0

Hatchie and Courtney Barnett on here.

1DEDABBF-6A97-485C-BB03-7EE2AF61983F.png

Cheers for this! Going to try and watch Courtney Barnett on Sunday morning (struggled to work out the timezone with the clocks going forward, but I *think* that's 11:20am our time).

More not-live-but-still-good comedy available on the Go Faster Stripe website (Mark Thomas was available for a donation to The Trussell Trust until today, when it changes to Rachel Fairburn and then Richard Herring the week after):

https://www.gofasterstripe.com/cgi-bin/website.cgi