Online live gigs- let’s support live music from our sofas!

sedra

15 hours ago, jparx said:

Ben Gibbard of Death Cab is going to be doing daily live stuff.

Forgot about this until halfway through but just tuned in to see him covering Fake Plastic Trees! I doubt I'll watch many of them live but hopefully they get uploaded afterwards as that seems like a good way to start my day working from home.

Ferocious Dog did a good acoustic set last night.

Gaz Brookfield is doing another set tonight.

If you can afford it, please make a donation or by some merch as we all want the diversity of live acts to continue when we get to the other side.

Edited by chris_nre
added text

Little Unsaid (at Glastonbury last year and highly recommended) doing one tonight. We'll be "there":

Friday 20th March 7:30pm GMT

Join John for a Live Solo Streamed Gig on the Band's Facebook Page

9987fde8-b5a9-4c3c-941e-9461755ed880.jpg
Hello Everyone,

Hope you're all doing ok out there / in there. Thought I'd do a little live-streamed solo gig from the comfort of my living room bunker today (Friday 20th) if anyone fancies joining. Tune in. Shout stuff. Bring wine. I'll sing songs. Let's make an evening of it, eh?

Going live at 7.30pm GMT here: www.facebook.com/thelittleunsaid

As we all necessarily self-isolate in our own little corners it seems an important time to connect with all of you and share music in whatever way we can. Even if you don't use Facebook (well done) I'm told you can still visit our Facebook page and watch the show, you just won't be able to comment and make requests for Abba songs etc.

411b7811-1307-4187-9135-09d7cffca468.jpg
BARE BONES: VOLUME ONE
New Album of Unreleased Alternative Versions and Outtakes

PAY-WHAT-YOU-WANT DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE NOW &
PRE-ORDERS OPEN FOR LIMITED EDITION HANDMADE CDs

*Whatever happens we aim to keep making music and sharing it with you in whatever way we can.*

Today we're releasing a new pay-what-you-want download and (very!) limited edition hand-packaged album: Bare Bones: Volume One.

You can download all 12 tracks for a price of your choosing, or pre-order a limited edition handpackaged CD for £10 (ships from mid April).
As is the case for so many, this is a time of unimaginable uncertainty for musicians and artists, and we are so grateful for your continued support of our music in whatever way you can.

Head to our Bandcamp Page to find out more about this album of alternative, early versions of songs that went on to be included on our 2019 album Atomise and the EP Music/Nature, as well as a never-before-heard bonus track that didn't make it on to either release, 'Blackout.'

The awesome folks at Bandcamp are waiving their usual commissions on 20th March too, to support independent musicians through the inevitable void ahead - our digital back catalogue is all available up there including some real blasts from the past, should you need several hours of Unsaid noises to soundtrack this strange time.

See you at the online gig thing later, yes?! I'll get the first round in.

Take care of yourselves, of eachother, and wherever possible stay calm, stay creative, keep laughing,

John x

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Little Unsaid (at Glastonbury last year and highly recommended) doing one tonight. We'll be "there":

Friday 20th March 7:30pm GMT

I love them! I'm intending to tune in tonight. Saw them twice at Small World, and earliesr this year at Celtic Connections

Not music, but the stand comedy club (based in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle) are doing a live stream at 8:30pm on Saturday. Line up includes Phil Jupitus who is a glasto regular I believe. It’s free to stream with an option to donate.

Edited by cammie81
Forgot about minutes

29 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I love them! I'm intending to tune in tonight. Saw them twice at Small World, and earliesr this year at Celtic Connections

They're fantastic aren't they? Saw them (or more accurately him) at Small World too, first thing we did when we arrived last year :) And in London in December.

8 minutes ago, cammie81 said:

Not music, but the stand comedy club (based in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle) are doing a live stream at 8:30pm on Saturday. Line up includes Phil Jupitus who is a glasto regular I believe. It’s free to stream with an option to donate.

Well up for comedy recommendations too! 

• Upvote 1

Carl Cox:

I’m in lockdown as many are right now . I’m going deep into my vinyl collection to share some love of the music . There’s shows coming and this weekend you’ll be able to see episode one . This is just a small video to let wet your appetites.
Oh Yes

45 minutes ago, Homer said:

Carl Cox:

I’m in lockdown as many are right now . I’m going deep into my vinyl collection to share some love of the music . There’s shows coming and this weekend you’ll be able to see episode one . This is just a small video to let wet your appetites.
Oh Yes

need this in my life!

thanks for sharing. I'm off to follow now!