The one song you're most looking forward to hearing

august1

23 hours ago, august1 said:

odd, every time I refresh its the right songs which were Primal Scream - Loaded, Groove Armada - Superstyling and Supergrass - Moving

I got Future Islands, Groove Armada and Supergrass... and gave you an upvote on the strength of that selection @august1 ... I may have to reclaim it..!

Moving would have to be the one though... what a great voice Gaz Coombes has got...

20/20 was my favourite song of 2015..

In My Life by Macca.

Still hoping if it isn't this year it’s next 😢

edit to add: doesn’t look like he plays it although I’m sure I’d seen he does. To be honest anything Macca would be very special for me.

Edited by ModernMan

Last night my friend and I had a dance party in my living room to make us feel better about all this. Hands down the best dancing we did was to Bonkers by Dizzee Rascal. Being in a crowd of thousands of people in the hot sun screaming the lyrics to that song would be an absolute dream.

Then anything by Macca, best singalong in the world!

On 3/14/2020 at 1:29 PM, SwedgeAntilles said:

You can probably /thread here tbh. 

In the interest of keeping the discussion going; mentioned on here a few weeks ago that I was blown away with how good Lark sounded live at the Angel Olsen gig. If she's got a good slot this year than could go off. 

as much as I prefer a true outdoor Glastonbury set, I do think Angel Olsen would go down better in John Peel. Lark live is truly amazing, especially the build-up and finale...

On 3/15/2020 at 2:18 PM, BlueDaze said:

I got Future Islands, Groove Armada and Supergrass... and gave you an upvote on the strength of that selection @august1 ... I may have to reclaim it..!

Moving would have to be the one though... what a great voice Gaz Coombes has got...

20/20 was my favourite song of 2015..

20/20...Great tune! 

On 3/15/2020 at 11:36 PM, Hugh Jass said:

Taps aff when Macca drops this...

Last time I saw him my partner and I were the only ones in our section (arena show) dancing to this. Everyone around us was older and clearly were "shut up and play the hits" type people, but man. That was a great surprise. Only time out of the 6 I've seen him that he played it and we def enjoyed every second. Would love to have that in a festival setting where people would actually appreciate it. haha.

• Upvote 1