Park headliners

BLTN

40 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Manics on the Park would be so good. Gutted as I’d have really liked to have seen them, but much better than shoving them on Other again I suppose. 

It will be rammed whatever night they are on. Friday would be my preference,  we’ve had one poster drop and the clashes are building up! Love it, it’s all part of the Glastonbury tradition. Tremendous to get away from that other thread 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

It will be rammed whatever night they are on. Friday would be my preference,  we’ve had one poster drop and the clashes are building up! Love it, it’s all part of the Glastonbury tradition. Tremendous to get away from that other thread 

I’m now 20 pages back and don’t think for my own good it’s worth returning ... will stick to the news once a day now 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’m now 20 pages back and don’t think for my own good it’s worth returning ... will stick to the news once a day now 

That’s what I’m doing, rationing my viewing of that thread. It’s much less stressful on the poster, weather, state of ground, glastocam, etc etc thread. Who would have thought the weather thread would be a stress relief zone!