Whose Missing? (First Poster Edition)

Hutchmaster

12 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Aerosmith are the big surprise especially since the rumour came from themselves. Possible they might be playing a waiting game to see how things develop.

Could be that - the Glastonbury appearance is part of an Arena tour, and right now they're still flogging tickets for that.

If they cancel the tour, then obviously we can assume they're gone. Until then they're still on the table.

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

The National were always a (very) long shot though.

The others mentioned all seem quite glaring omissions.

Why were they such a long shot? They're around Europe at the time. Gutted to see them missed off.

I'm sure Carl Cox self confirmed or am I dreaming?

30 minutes ago, AlexOvd said:

Just as virgin of Glastonbury I am. Are we expecting more big names in the upcoming weeks/months? Or the names missing will be kind of medium size. 

Still loads to announce but you'll not get the same overall level of acts. Places like Williams Green, The Glade and lower echelons of JP / Other. 

Yer likes of Biffy, Aerosmith, Gerry C and that size are heading into special guest territory. Not sure there's been that many A list additions to the first drop in recent years. (using the term A list very loosely there).

2 minutes ago, assorted said:

I love the lineup so far but am a bit disappointed at no Cat Stevens. Do people think he’s a large enough name that him being not on the first poster means he’s not playing? 

Unless they havent booked him yet.