Build Up Playlists

Chrisp1986

Little different to @Brave Sir Robin as I tend to make my own playlists most years as my wife will not invest time in new music. This year after seeing this line up I am very strongly thinking of making a playlist based on all the artists I already love on that line up. What does everyone else do? Also, do I still put Aerosmith on my list...……..

I usually do a playlist and just put 3 tracks from every artist that is playing and put it on random. I found my favourite act of last year by doing that (Cut Capers - if you were wondering!) If an artist gets my attention I'll often than put on another album. I like the mix of knowing there will be some things I already know and love that will pop up. If I have no idea who they are I just put their top 3 songs. If I do know them I curate the songs slightly more. If they have a few albums out and all the top songs are from the latest album I usually try and get 1 or 2 from their other stuff just so I cover a bit more of their material.