Who's Playing What Day?

kingcrawler

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

I could be tempted to Dizzee, although I’m still haunted by the nightmares of trying to get anywhere near the Streets last year.

He was very good headlining west holts (I only went spur of the month when i realised Radiohead wasn’t for me)

Surprised at Dizzee headlining JP considering he only headlined WH a couple of years back. Thought he’d be on Other.

Also surprised that the Sunday JP headliner isn’t something rockier. Between Taylor, Pet Shop Boys, Isley Brothers and Dizzee there ain’t a lot there at all for those more rock inclined.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Surprised at Dizzee headlining JP considering he only headlined WH a couple of years back. Thought he’d be on Other.

Also surprised that the Sunday JP headliner isn’t something rockier. Between Taylor, Pet Shop Boys, Isley Brothers and Dizzee there ain’t a lot there at all for those more rock inclined.

Aye, I was expecting a band for JP Sunday. Thought The Libertines could have been a shout.

1 minute ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Also surprising given Kano is apparently headlining WH. Feels like one of them might be wrong?

I’d say Kano is a lock for west holts headline, sold out good sized tour. He’s got a decent stage show going with a choir and band, headlining some smaller fests too.

Edited by Mouseboy11

Just now, Mouseboy11 said:

I’d say Kano is a lock for west holts headline, sold out good sized tour. He’s got a decent stage show going with a choir and band, headlining some smaller fests too.

Yeah seems the most likely. @Matt42 where was the Dizzie info coming from?

11 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Were the Manics not set for the JP headline? Surely they cannot be Other fodder again. And they're far too big for The Park headline aren't they?

Only JP night that’s up for grabs is Sunday and the Manics are elsewhere.

I’m thinking Primal Scream for that Sunday JP slot.