Who's Playing What Day?

kingcrawler

3 hours ago, s30foster said:

Who will gonna sub Taylor Swift or do we think that's still to be announced? 

No idea. Could be Robyn. Could be tba. Who knows. I am trying not to think about it too much as the thought of a sub being tba is rather exciting.

But we seem to fall into this trap every year lol.

4 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Fatboy Slim confirmed himself for Friday so he’s on vs. Kendrick. PSB vs. Taylor clash is based on 1. Dua Lipa won’t be up against Taylor and 2. Somebody on here had good info PSB are playing Sunday. 

Hope this scans. Macca for Saturday, PSB for Sunday and Friday free for something else. Hopefully Supergrass headline in the Park. 🤞

7 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

I love Robyn to the sky but I don't think she's Pyramid sub level. A sultry, smoky stage show to a largely restless crowd before a Radio 1 bangerthon will be a mismatch.

There's a fair bit of crossover with Swities and Robynites.

Swift was putting over Robyn big time at the NME awards, and Swift fans tend to gravitate heavily to acts that she publicly endorses.

Just now, Ddiamondd said:

*Tapping mic, leading in, speaking far too loudly*

I love Robyn. Robyn is the best. I kissed the face of God when she played at Ally Pally. I will see her at the festival no matter what.

*Moving away from it with a grimace*

Her last hit in the UK was ten years ago and more people know the cover of it. Honey didn't even crack the top 20 in the album charts. She isn't that popular for a pop act. She's probably not the best idea for a Pyramid slot that actual million-sellers like Beck die in.

Sunset slot on the Other Stage it is, whilst the Grand Poobah of the Wellend Nation rolls out his assortment of Cast b-sides.

3 hours ago, Matt42 said:

No idea. Could be Robyn. Could be tba. Who knows. I am trying not to think about it too much as the thought of a sub being tba is rather exciting.

But we seem to fall into this trap every year lol.

Not convinced with Robyn being popular enough at the moment to sub, she's headlining the third biggest stage at Parklife, same slot as Hot Chip the day before