Who's Playing What Day?

kingcrawler

7 hours ago, Matt42 said:

I guess we don’t know. I think FBS headlining other is weird though. Definitely sounds like something decided in response to a cancellation.

Can Fatboyslim actually garner a 60k crowd?

60k seems like a random and high figure but against Kendrick, Editors and Thom Yorke - I wouldn’t bet against there being a big crowd. Packed out the John Peel a few years back and it seems like a solid party option for Friday night.

7 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Can Fatboyslim actually garner a 60k crowd?

No and from the recent headliners I've seen at the OS, neither could they. People will go because they love him and it's a Glasto thing. Bigger stage, bigger crowd for this one I think. I usually have one of the three nights as a 'big one' in terms of getting on it and would definitely pencil him in for that, clashes permitting.

10 hours ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

Been puzzling over Supergrass. Had JP or Park in mind. JP Sunday headline makes the most sense, juggling the options.

There are so many options for Supergrass.  Also wouldn't be surprised to see them in any spot on the Other or low Pyramid.

Because they're not pushing a new album, I wouldn't be surprised to see them just take any slot and not necessarily headline a stage.

20 minutes ago, gmb1992 said:

Do we think/know that Kendrick and PSB will not clash? 

People seem to think it will be a Taylor PSB clash but what is it based on? 

Fatboy Slim confirmed himself for Friday so he’s on vs. Kendrick. PSB vs. Taylor clash is based on 1. Dua Lipa won’t be up against Taylor and 2. Somebody on here had good info PSB are playing Sunday. 

1 minute ago, s30foster said:

Who will gonna sub Taylor Swift or do we think that's still to be announced? 

I believe that's still to be announced, I think there are a few names that have been held back because of the uncertainty at the moment. I'm probably very wrong but it is a hunch of mine.

3 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

I believe that's still to be announced, I think there are a few names that have been held back because of the uncertainty at the moment. I'm probably very wrong but it is a hunch of mine.

Yeah, I feel the same. Based on their potential hesitance to share the poster, I reckon there were some bands who didn't want to appear on it in case they pull out. 

Just now, Jamesyp42 said:

Yeah, I feel the same. Based on their potential hesitance to share the poster, I reckon there were some bands who didn't want to appear on it in case they pull out. 

For me these will be larger acts such as Aerosmith and possibly Alicia Keys.

52 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Fatboy Slim confirmed himself for Friday so he’s on vs. Kendrick. PSB vs. Taylor clash is based on 1. Dua Lipa won’t be up against Taylor and 2. Somebody on here had good info PSB are playing Sunday. 

Thank you :) 

41 minutes ago, Kalopsia said:

I think there are a few names that have been held back because of the uncertainty at the moment. 

there's obviously a lot more to come, but I can't see Glastonbury holding back a name because of uncertainty. 

It makes sense for Glastonbury to get the names they've booked out there before they (maybe) cancel - because otherwise a weaker line-up will look like it was what they'd planned to do.