The poster 2020

MetaKate

This is such a weird lineup for me. There's a nice handful of names I like, but I feel a bit disappointed.

I think the 2019 poster was so strong that this one is kinda pale in comparison. Remember last year when Miley was on there? It was MASSIVE... Now the biggest pop for me is Confidence Man.

I don't know if I expected too much or what, but I feel like that lineup is kinda weak for a Glasto lineup. I hope everyone else is happy though!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, K2SO said:

This is such a weird lineup for me. There's a nice handful of names I like, but I feel a bit disappointed.

I think the 2019 poster was so strong that this one is kinda pale in comparison. Remember last year when Miley was on there? It was MASSIVE... Now the biggest pop for me is Confidence Man.

I don't know if I expected too much or what, but I feel like that lineup is kinda weak for a Glasto lineup. I hope everyone else is happy though!

Have to say I agree. Still absolutely buzzing because it's the best place on earth but yeah, a tad disappointing. All just slightly odd! 

Edit - Although the more I look the more I like it...

Edited by Zacko

I completely agree, will still thoroughly enjoy the festival! But just a little underwhelmed

Just personal luck sometimes, 2019 , due to the fact bands dont play every year there will always be some years where its slim pickings for someones own taste. 2019 lacked for me, this doesnt!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ozanne said:

The wording of Emily's tweet was awesome. What a rollercoaster this has been.

That was the worst tweet preview I've ever had. The way twitter notifications pop up on my phone I thought this is it RIP.

6 minutes ago, TiZuff said:

Just personal luck sometimes, 2019 , due to the fact bands dont play every year there will always be some years where its slim pickings for someones own taste. 2019 lacked for me, this doesnt!

Yeah now I'm getting a picture for clashes and stuff, my girlfriend and I are talking about sending our tickets back and going on holiday instead. It looks like there's only going to be about 6 we'll get to see all weekend.

Not going to act in the heat of the moment though!