STAY AT HOME

alan_ts

Hi all, I'm starting a new thread probably off topic. 

I'm Italian and now as you know the situation here is not good. 

I'm fine, I have no panic and no fear but as probably you know the whole Italy is now in quarantine and the situation is getting more serious every day. 

If you want to stop this epidemic (pandemic?) before it becomes serious also in your countries STAY AT HOME before your government will force you. 

I'm not an alarmist or whatever but I see how the situation is evolving if the citizens don't follow the government guidelines. 

So please stay at home if your countries is in a dangerous situation. 

Only this way we could go on living and have a festival season.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, everest said:

Too much panic. Why they didn't put me in quarantine because I had a flu for 10 days, I could also die.

F*ck corona and stupid media journalists and governments. Only because of them all festivals will be cancelled, not because of corona...

p.s. even flu is killed more people than corona. 

p.s.2. we don't need doctors, we need psychiatrists

ignorance has killed more and still you are here.

6 minutes ago, everest said:

Too much panic. Why they didn't put me in quarantine because I had a flu for 10 days, I could also die.

F*ck corona and stupid media journalists and governments. Only because of them all festivals will be cancelled, not because of corona...

"Flu has killed more people than corona". That argument is weak. It fails to account for so many factors. For one, we are at the beginning of the epidemic.

And Corona is 30 times more deadly than flu. It spreads far more quickly than flu. That is a toxic mix.

Flu has SO FAR killed more people than corona. Without government action the numbers killed by corona will be far, far greater.

Most of us have elderly relatives we care about. If the younger population doesn't limit infection, we will contribute significantly to passing coronavirus onto older people and they will die in vast numbers. We all have a duty of care to slow down the rate of expansion to limit deaths. We are otherwise literally killing each other and doing so unnecessarily.

Please learn about the subject before you post - don't let your uninformed views go viral...

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, xxialac said:

If the younger population doesn't limit infection, we will contribute significantly to passing coronavirus onto older people and they will die in vast numbers. We all have a duty of care to slow down the rate of expansion to limit deaths. We are otherwise literally killing each other and doing so unnecessarily.

Well said....Exactly this point....

it infuriates me so much when people say “your young you’ll recover....” somehow completely missing this fact.

• Upvote 2

On 3/12/2020 at 8:06 AM, everest said:

What a stupid reaction. I hope you are a child or whatever. A friend of me is dying, this is not a regular flue, stop this nonsense and act, keep distance of eachother, protect the old and weak people. And don't spread this useless points. Inform yourself

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, everest said:

Stop crying and drink your beer (or milk).

Or come with us to vineyard, we are drinking really good wine. Cheers

That’s the sort of shit some keyboard warrior internet shit stain would post. You’re (normally) better than that.....dude says his friend is dying and you reply that. Hope that wine tastes like piss.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

On 3/12/2020 at 12:40 PM, neacaisa said:

in my opinion chances are very slim that we will have a festival season in europe this summer. let's hope for the best and get the necessary measures to get over this situation over asap and get ready for 2021 

I still believe a truncated one is still possible. But I can accept that unless there's a sudden let up, it is going to be very difficult.

Be so much easier if it just suddenly disappeared. But that's not how this thing works. Boo.