Coincidence or is Glastonbury going to be cancelled

Cheddar Valley

@assorted I’ve had theories for years that many people buy tickets to Noel or Liam shows just in case they get the other brother on stage.

I swear to god every time I’ve attended a gig where a gallagher brother is booked I hear some “rumour” that the other is going to join them on stage. I admire their persistence though.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Agreed, it’ll happen eventually, I’m certain of it. But it’s not coming any time soon. When it does it’ll be the highly lucrative stadium shows first, then Glastonbury a year or two later.

I actually disagree with this u know. Usually acts doing summer stadium shows are more likely to do Glastonbury that year as it doesn’t infringe on their own ticket sales. Stadium shows rule acts out for festivals like R&L but not Glastonbury. 

I also think the Gallagher brothers will want BBC coverage when they do reunite. 

56 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I actually disagree with this u know. Usually acts doing summer stadium shows are more likely to do Glastonbury that year as it doesn’t infringe on their own ticket sales. Stadium shows rule acts out for festivals like R&L but not Glastonbury. 

I also think the Gallagher brothers will want BBC coverage when they do reunite. 

We’ll see when they inevitably do. But my suspicion is that they’d follow the Roses model of some massive gigs in Manchester (Heaton) the first year to build up a frenzy then follow it up with stadia and festivals the second year.

If Oasis didn’t reform for the Manchester areana victims anniversary they are never reforming for anything. They’ve got far more money than they need and hate each other as much as ever. 

Imagine how much the cancellation insurance would have to be