Change of address, please help.

Earth_pig

Sorry if this is already a thread.

Just want to know how to change delivery address, I managed to change my address of registration which then sent a confirmation email but stated this is not the same as delivery address, so I clicked the link it told me to and entered the lead bookers details in as this is the only way to Access, up came up all our names and registered numbers, but no way of changing individual addresses ?

anybody know how to do it ?

I am not the lead booker just one of the people going.

52 minutes ago, Earth_pig said:

Sorry if this is already a thread.

Just want to know how to change delivery address, I managed to change my address of registration which then sent a confirmation email but stated this is not the same as delivery address, so I clicked the link it told me to and entered the lead bookers details in as this is the only way to Access, up came up all our names and registered numbers, but no way of changing individual addresses ?

anybody know how to do it ?

I am not the lead booker just one of the people going.

If you don't want your ticket to go to the lead booker you will get the opportunity to change the delivery address when you pay your balance. :)

8 hours ago, Leyrulion said:

Jumping in here- I'm likely to be moving between paying the ticket balance and the festival, but I'm not sure what the new address will be. 

Is there a way to change delivery address after the balance payment?

yep, you can change it up until they go for printing, which is the refund cut-off day in May.

On 3/4/2020 at 10:01 PM, Leyrulion said:

Jumping in here- I'm likely to be moving between paying the ticket balance and the festival, but I'm not sure what the new address will be. 

Is there a way to change delivery address after the balance payment?

Or you can set up mail redirection, should you move.

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2020 at 12:42 PM, DillB said:

Or you can set up mail redirection, should you move.

That doesn't always work, as I found out a few years ago when my kendal calling tickets went missing.

Do you have a postal address you could use (say a relative or even get them delivered to work)?

2 hours ago, dotdash79 said:

That doesn't always work, as I found out a few years ago when my kendal calling tickets went missing.

Do you have a postal address you could use (say a relative or even get them delivered to work)?

Might consider a friend. Or tbh just delaying the move until July!!

On 3/9/2020 at 11:54 PM, Leyrulion said:

Might consider a friend. Or tbh just delaying the move until July!!

The delivery is signed for, or you get the red card to go pick it up. If you can give someone's address, they'll deliver there and it reduces the chance of loss as there'll be a signature to trace. Alternatively, you can combine in a group to get them all delivered to 1 person which also reduces the p&p. That person doesn't need to have been a lead booker.

Edited by carlosj
  • Upvote 1