Resale helpers Required ..... (post 10,000)

Crazyfool01

14 hours ago, Superscally said:

Ah, resale spreadsheet wise we are, but we want help from beyond our own desperate selves. We require the great and good of Efests and beyond. If someone else manages to sort me out, then I'm free quicker to get on the case of spreadsheeters. Hopefully it would mean I'm free and clear to start instantly on your case Sunday am. Fear not, my dear @BlueDaze, you still mine.

Hold on here! Thought we were promised to each other?? 

😭

🤣

Edited by semmtexx

9 hours ago, semmtexx said:

Hold on here! Thought we were promised to each other?? 

😭

🤣

We are don't worry! The plan is to get yourself, then the person below you, then the person above you, then anyone who you've got a bond with (if I've read the guidelines right)! You fulfil two of those categories, so fear not!!! You still the bomb for me x

Edited by Superscally

2 hours ago, Superscally said:

We are don't worry! The plan is to get yourself, then the person below you, then the person above you, then anyone who you've got a bond with (if I've read the guidelines right)! You fulfil two of those categories, so fear not!!! You still the bomb for me x

Hahaha! Awesome. Love you too x 😆

• Like 1

On 3/3/2020 at 8:40 PM, Superscally said:

I am happy to be helped on the old spreadsheet of love. Remember, if I get tickets, I will run to the festival from Liverpool, starting Saturday night before. The Long and Winding Road...

You're going to run? To Pilton? From LIVERPOOL?? 😵

Surely that is worth a ticket from the Festival!!! Are you doing it for charity or just s***s & giggles?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sweet_pea said:

Surely that is worth a ticket from the Festival!!! Are you doing it for charity or just s***s & giggles?

search @runroblarun on twitter ..... its a walk in the park well kind off ..... Incredible stuff .... hope the donation page goes up on here once successful  in the resale :) 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Sweet_pea said:

Was thinking about doing it for Oxfam/Wateraid/Greenpeace! Watch this space... Just need a ticket first! 

On 3/3/2020 at 8:40 PM, Superscally said:

I am happy to be helped on the old spreadsheet of love. Remember, if I get tickets, I will run to the festival from Liverpool, starting Saturday night before. The Long and Winding Road...

Blimey I thought you were kidding! I quite like a run but your Twitter is bonkers! 

Double hat tip (where’s Mr @stuartbert two hats when you need him?) to you Sir!

10 minutes ago, Superscally said:

Ha! Cheers! Would be great to see a few efesters on the way. I like the fact that I've committed to this now! 

if you finish underneath the pyramid im sure we can gather a few people to meet you .... clap you in :) ..... in fact just keep running you might be able to run through the wrist banding bit :) 

Can someone give me a heads up how to get involved?- I might already be on the spreadsheet- but I've been avoiding the forums out of depression. 

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

if you finish underneath the pyramid im sure we can gather a few people to meet you .... clap you in :) ..... in fact just keep running you might be able to run through the wrist banding bit :) 

If I get there in time... But what happens if I'm early? Pole vault? 

2 minutes ago, Boris said:

Can someone give me a heads up how to get involved?- I might already be on the spreadsheet- but I've been avoiding the forums out of depression. 

unfortunately unless you have emailed the address on the spreadsheet thread you aren't I doubt ..... we have closed it at unfortunately  to try to get everyone thats on it to tie up with others to try to achieve a good success rate and to make it more secure ..... best advice is to build a team of as many people as you can to help you 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

unfortunately unless you have emailed the address on the spreadsheet thread you aren't I doubt ..... we have closed it at unfortunately  to try to get everyone thats on it to tie up with others to try to achieve a good success rate and to make it more secure ..... best advice is to build a team of as many people as you can to help you 

That's fair enough. I haven't been able to bear thinking about it. I should have been here.

Just now, Boris said:

That's fair enough. I haven't been able to bear thinking about it. I should have been here.

its a toughie ...... many unsuccessful have stayed away and some like yourself have just made it back .... good luck and keep posting all is not lost 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

how long do you expect it to take ? .... if you are as proficient at pole vaulting as you are running id say a definate  yes 

Planning on setting off at the same time that Macca would finish a week later... Hoping to be there for a night's kip before gates on Wednesday...