Resale helpers Required ..... (post 10,000)

Crazyfool01

So we are just 4 5 days from the coach sale and 48 days from the main sale , with many of you looking forward to an announcement very soon ..... but we have a large number of people that are in a bit of limbo land .... so I thought id do something useful for my 10,000th post on the forum .... we have had many offers of help and messages of support and we are all truly grateful for those but id just like to ask if there are any members of the forum who would like to help some fellow efest members get to the farm ? we have just over 100 people to get there ... anyway post below or pm anyone you have formed a bond with over the months .... Thanks very much 

Alex 

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

So we are just 4 5 days from the coach sale and 48 days from the main sale , with many of you looking forward to an announcement very soon ..... but we have a large number of people that are in a bit of limbo land .... so I thought id do something useful for my 10,000th post on the forum .... we have had many offers of help and messages of support and we are all truly grateful for those but id just like to ask if there are any members of the forum who would like to help some fellow efest members get to the farm ? we have just over 100 people to get there ... anyway post below or pm anyone you have formed a bond with over the months .... Thanks very much 

Alex 

10,000 posts congratulations, that’s impressive 😃

4 minutes ago, moams said:

10,000 posts congratulations, that’s impressive 😃

quite a few since I failed to get tickets ... but im trying to turn that negative around a little and seeing how many people we can get to the farm ... a bit of a challenge to use the internet as a positive ( for the efest resale team anyway )  

Congratulations on 10,000th post.

How does it work? Do you trust strangers with card details etc.? I'm not really willing to trust £270 (at least) of my cash to the internet, but if people are willing to trust me with their details then fine.

If I'm not at work (or maybe even if I am) I would like try to help.

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Alex 

I need to get reading glasses, primarily for efestivals, because I read this as 4.5 days till the coach sale. Got suddenly nervous  

3 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Congratulations on 10,000th post.

How does it work? Do you trust strangers with card details etc.? I'm not really willing to trust £270 (at least) of my cash to the internet, but if people are willing to trust me with their details then fine.

If I'm not at work (or maybe even if I am) I would like try to help.

it could work either way so if someone on the resale team would like you as a helper ..... a pm away  and thankyou 

Edited by crazyfool1

1 minute ago, DJL said:

I need to get reading glasses, primarily for efestivals, because I read this as 4.5 days till the coach sale. Got suddenly nervous  

I had to put a space in it because the number defaults to my card number as a shortcode programmed in !!  :) 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

quite a few since I failed to get tickets ... but im trying to turn that negative around a little and seeing how many people we can get to the farm ... a bit of a challenge to use the internet as a positive ( for the efest resale team anyway )  

Definitely agree, unfortunately I’m not in a position to help people out in the release but I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone of you and hope as many of you get tickets as possible. 

34 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

How does it work? Do you trust strangers with card details etc.? I'm not really willing to trust £270 (at least) of my cash to the internet, but if people are willing to trust me with their details.

You can start a WhatsApp group, Chat and build some trust, and then only provide or receive the card details once someone is through to the payment page.

27 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

I won’t be able to give a hand for the coach resale as I’ll be in work but the main sale on the Sunday morning I’m more than happy to give a hand to anyone on here who would would like my help. 

Thankyou very  much every bit of help is much appreciated .... hopefully the team will appear at some point :) 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

Any help would be massively appreciated!  

understand that there is a big trust element as it’s not cheap.

id be happy sharing card details the morning of the resale. I have a pre loadable CC. 

grab yourself a helper if you fancy it .....  otherwise we will have help thats not used and vice versa 

3 minutes ago, Ricky94 said:

Hey guys, I’m going to be trying for 2 of my mates so happy to try for another 2 if you’d be happy to chuck them in the mix for you aswell 👊🏻

everyone is now teamed up on a spreadsheet ... but im sure the offer would be appreciated should you have success for your two :) 

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

everyone is now teamed up on a spreadsheet ... but im sure the offer would be appreciated should you have success for your two :) 

If I get in you mean? Where would I post that? Sure the boards will be mad then sure I’ll find somewhere hahaha

1 minute ago, Ricky94 said:

If I get in you mean? Where would I post that? Sure the boards will be mad then sure I’ll find somewhere hahaha

yes hopefully someone will come forward that would appreciate the help .... I feel a bit like cilla doing blind date here :) but if not post on here again closer to the time and we will find you a team to help potentially :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Avalon_Fields said:

As I’ve said before, I will be there to help on resale day.

Excellent ... much appreciated trying to get the help organised and allocated a little bit so people can have a bit of confidence that the help is there and I know it is :)