Will Coronavirus lead to the cancellation of Glastonbury?

What's your best guess?   

1,012 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be cancelled?

• I'm pretty confident/100% sure it will be cancelled
    • I'm not sure, but I think it will probably be cancelled
    • It could go either way, I've no idea
    • I'm not sure, but I think it will probably go ahead
    • I'm pretty confident/100% sure it will go ahead

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine if corona takes michael eavis!! 😱

I don’t know who you are, but as a villager myself I am happy chat in the village face to face with you should you wish to identify yourself.   the fence does NOT start to go up until May. I run

27 BC

Posted Images

1 hour ago, babyblade41 said:

If the heat maay be beneficial to stopping the virus, why does Iran and other hot spots have cases or am I being dim ???

Iran has ski resorts and mountains you know......

• Downvote 1
Just now, grilladelphia said:

"Ahead of the meeting one attendee, Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, called for the cancellation of mass gatherings of 500 people or more."

boooooo hissssss

She could do with a good festival that one. 

Miserable old boot.

2 minutes ago, grilladelphia said:

"Ahead of the meeting one attendee, Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, called for the cancellation of mass gatherings of 500 people or more."

boooooo hissssss

Think that’s more to prevent her predecessor striking again than anything to do with Corona.

8 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Scotland with a big jump of 24 cases (60). Possibly indicative of a large jump for the UK.

Wouldn’t you say it’s automatically nailed on to be over 100 as yesterday was 80, the previous day 60 etc 

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton
1 minute ago, Snerrick said:

I have a trip to Malaga from London booked for Saturday. Do you really think we should cancel?

Aye, going to Seville for 4 days, then Malaga for 4 days as part of a single trip.  I'm going a week on Sunday. I'm guessing it's going to go down to the 11th hour before I know if I'm going or not... 

1 hour ago, bombfrog said:

Interesting, didn't know that.

I don't think it makes it any more likely to happen but I wish I'd have known that yesterday when people were trying to argue with me that it could never happen in September because the weather was so much worse than in June :D

Surely it would be more to do with licensing than weather. It's gone on before in awful weather!