Will Coronavirus lead to the cancellation of Glastonbury?

stuartbert two hats

What's your best guess?   

1,012 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be cancelled?

• I'm pretty confident/100% sure it will be cancelled
    • I'm not sure, but I think it will probably be cancelled
    • It could go either way, I've no idea
    • I'm not sure, but I think it will probably go ahead
    • I'm pretty confident/100% sure it will go ahead

2 minutes ago, Havors said:

I am firmly in the camp of if he gets it he will get no sympathy from me... zero f**ks given.  But i don't wish him to get it. 

15 minutes ago you said

"How old is he?? Please be over 60! Please be over 60! Please be over 60!

🤞"

4 minutes ago, jevans.900 said:

15 minutes ago you said

🤞"

That was Bolsonaro........

and its called a joke. 

image.png.8536bf6194c4da6dcb6bde187e219116.png

I guess the stereotype is true about Americans and their sense of humour..... :D 

Edited by Havors

4 minutes ago, jevans.900 said:

15 minutes ago you said

🤞"

I don't think many people read that as serious, I think you're being a bit pompous about this, Havors isn't a malicious person- maybe the tone isn't coming across well in writing

Edited by Mr.Tease

1 minute ago, squirrelarmy said:

If they miss a weather window due to the virus then you can understand a large delay. 

I mean, I guess? But they also had planed for Fast10 to be out on that date I'm pretty sure, so they're litterally halting the franchise for a whole year. Maybe they couldn't find a date that suited them over June/August and still wanted a summer blockbuster. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

I don't think many people read that as serious, I think you're being a bit pompous about this, Havors isn't a malicious person

Who said im not you twat? 

🤣💗

Just now, Mr.Tease said:

Tempers are short and nerves are frayed on this thread! We're cracking under the stress!

I mean I get it, I lost it a little bit in here yesterday and today I would of been a complete mess after all the news that happened over the evening but thankfully the line up rumour and me listening to my predictions has helped. 

23 minutes ago, jevans.900 said:

So this forum has turned into a place that is hoping for the death of the President of the United States? Absolutely sickening.

Oh dear... Considering how much he is endangering the world, I honestly think Trump's death would mean fewer lives would be lost overall. And that's before even accounting for his response to the virus - his treatment of the Kurds in Syria is very probably a war crime. And that is absolutely sickening.

18 minutes ago, plot2pot said:

If there's a ban on public gatherings of 500+ people we just need to split the site into 400 smaller areas and carefully count people in and out of each area. It's not rocket science.

The other stage will still have a larger audience than Alt J had to be fair 

Higher increase in UK related cases now, more deaths being announced. Football getting postponed and Euro 2020 could be postponed a year some reports are saying. Any worse and I think they will have to call it off due to the scale of large gathering it is. I'd it went ahead and there was a lot of cases of people coming out of it unwell then it could end very bad for them. Leicester FC have announced some players showing symptoms too.

2 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

I mean I get it, I lost it a little bit in here yesterday and today I would of been a complete mess after all the news that happened over the evening but thankfully the line up rumour and me listening to my predictions has helped. 

I'm glad the lineup rumour have acted as a tonic- I hope you get the lineup poster this very day. It's hard juggling this anxiety- I lost the plot once I went to bed- absolute panic- I'm terrified of unwittingly passing it on to vulnerable people if/when I end up getting it😫

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

Higher increase in UK related cases now, more deaths being announced. Football getting postponed and Euro 2020 could be postponed a year some reports are saying. Any worse and I think they will have to call it off due to the scale of large gathering it is. I'd it went ahead and there was a lot of cases of people coming out of it unwell then it could end very bad for them. Leicester FC have announced some players showing symptoms too.

Postponing Euro 2020 would be a very sensible option considering the chances of domestic leagues needing the whole summer to finish them. 

It does appear as though the shit is about to hit the fan for a few weeks... the infection count is going to rocket. Lets just manage it and get out the other side as quick as we can. 

6 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Love this!

Positivity.

5 minutes ago, Jamesyp42 said:

Yes lads, great news! Mr Brightside is gonna sort us all out.

It will certainly help!

242999418.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mr.Tease said:

I'm glad the lineup rumour have acted as a tonic- I hope you get the lineup poster this very day. It's hard juggling this anxiety- I lost the plot once I went to bed- absolute panic- I'm terrified of unwittingly passing it on to vulnerable people if/when I end up getting it😫

Yep, I was off work today and I had a really poor nights sleep due to everything. So having the next few days just to listen to bands and try and predict where everyone will be going along wiht a few other bits will be a nice escapism.
Due to my work, family and the media its all anyone is talking about and its not getting any better.