New site layout

devilman

Proposed changes here. https://downloadfestival.co.uk/download-2020-site-improvements/

The vid made by JP makes it all look a lot better for when the weather is bad. Normal car park to campsite walk times down too. Can't see many campervanners going to the village now though, it's a very long way.

Liking the look of it so far. I've converted to Quite Camp last year and will be again this year, looks like walk to village won't be so crazy long too. And ya know obviously it not be a mud pool will be great. As a vege (not vegan) looks like loads more food options to so thats awesome. Dogtooth capacity increase a big plus, was way too crowded for the likes of The Hu and 12 Foot Ninja. 

1 hour ago, devilman said:

I had a watch of the vid on youtube. Looks like the transport hub is opposite side of arena from where it’s been.  Walk from there to arena seems to be hard standing as well. 

9 minutes ago, Red Day said:

Looks like the transport hub is opposite side of arena from where it’s been

Aye. For years we used to walk into Donington for a pub crawl on Thurs and get a taxi back. Pointless taxi now as the walk from transport hub to camper vans will be as long or longer than the walk back from the village 🤣

26 minutes ago, devilman said:

Aye. For years we used to walk into Donington for a pub crawl on Thurs and get a taxi back. Pointless taxi now as the walk from transport hub to camper vans will be as long or longer than the walk back from the village 🤣

Get the skylink to Derby and get a beer there on the Thursday with me and the young lad

• Like 1

5 hours ago, devilman said:Can't see many campervanners going to the village now though, it's a very long way.

I agree. Although, it’s not like people in the campervan area need a bar, food stall or somewhere dry to sit. It was the only patches of green grass I saw last year! 

3 hours ago, Moey said:

I agree. Although, it’s not like people in the campervan area need a bar, food stall or somewhere dry to sit. It was the only patches of green grass I saw last year! 

Aye it seems that that was pretty much their thinking.

3 hours ago, Red Day said:

Get the skylink to Derby and get a beer there on the Thursday with me and the young lad

I would but the pub crawl got superseded by the Boardie Corner Fancy Dress party and BBQ on Thursday evening. It's carnage and my absence would not be tolerated :) 

7 hours ago, devilman said:

Aye it seems that that was pretty much their thinking.

I would but the pub crawl got superseded by the Boardie Corner Fancy Dress party and BBQ on Thursday evening. It's carnage and my absence would not be tolerated :) 

😎😎😎. I’ll catch up with you in the arena in thar case