"Breaking News"

marathonsteve

43 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

So we need a someone thats is able to help Neil now as a carer ?

thanks but its being that reliable carer with all of glasto's distractions. i don't need my arse wiping just a bit of help with stuff that needs two hands to do: socks; shoelaces; putting on a coat, etc. just a bit of a hand now and then. maybe some wheelchair pushing. can pay and provide ticket too.

2 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Takes time for your brain to relearn what you can do.

i know what i can do, wife is very protective, too protective, says i cant do thing i can.

2 hours ago, squirrelarmy said:

Being able to get and do things does wonders for recovery. After my brain op I didn’t start feeling better until I started doing things again. 

It’s good to get active as long as you don’t push it too far. 

i should be fine, might get a bit tired and need a kip at 4pm each day.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

i'm annoying my wife by saying i'm definitely going to glastonbury, she reckons i can't do it, i reckon i can, she reckoned i couldn't get myself safely to walking footie and back (which i do every tuesday, and i can, so i'm not taking any notice of hewr telling me that some things are too much for me, without my wife's help, i'm going to occasionally need some occasional help from you lovely peeps, i can't put socks on by myself, i struggle to put some clothes on, particularly coats.

If I get a ticket, I pledge to gather five others and carry you from your camp to the eFestivals meet on a palanquin 

GettyImages-1147407494.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

here's  some breaking news

I hope the main efestivals website will be back online next week (hopefully monday).

apologies that its been offline for so long, things went badly wrong, and thanks for having stuck around.

it'll take a while to get the festivals info up to date, please be patient.

Star releases energy in 0.1 sec equal to what our sun would produce in  1,00,000 years - SCIENCE News

45 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I hope the main efestivals website will be back online next week (hopefully monday).

apologies that its been offline for so long, things went badly wrong, and thanks for having stuck around.

Good stuff neil and to Nice1 to all the people who helped 🙂 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Great to hear, I bet it’ll be a weight off your mind. 

I hope you are doing ok as well. 

On 2/25/2022 at 11:16 PM, marathonsteve said:

You are going to hate me Neil but realistically you should try one festival before Glastonbury to see how you get on Son. I do a few before, including Wychwood

i'm already planning to do wychwood (with a mate) as a bit of a warm-up for glasto, will hopefully iron out a few problems.