"Breaking News"

marathonsteve

This bit has been taken from another website

+++++Breaking News+++++++
Glastonbury organisers leak names of acts to allay fears of festival being cancelled. Confirmed acts include Delirium, The Cure, Killers, Isolated Youth, The Virus, Strokes, The Cardiacs, Dr and the Medics and Catatonia.

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 9

2 minutes ago, marathonsteve said:

This bit has been taken from another website

+++++Breaking News+++++++
Glastonbury organisers leak names of acts to allay fears of festival being cancelled. Confirmed acts include Delirium, The Cure, Killers, Isolated Youth, The Virus, Strokes, The Cardiacs, Dr and the Medics and Catatonia.

The cure and killers performed last year so they can be ruled out.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

The cows 🐄 aren’t happy .... possibly well intended but we do have quite obvious  thread for Coronavirus at the moment ... and when people are obviously after lineup news ... hope people can forgive the oversight 

Agreed. Down voting harsh.  Done my little bit for restoring the balance. 😀

Edited by mashedonmud
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm of the same opinion, so have also added my up vote to try to help neutralise a perceived injustice.

I've run out of upvotes,  from the posts I've read you deserve one. Top work on posting and drinking and whatever.🤣

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
11 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Breaking news, almost literally rally. I fell on my arse earlier, have badly hurt my hip and knee, so can put any weight on my leg, been sat here for a few hours, waiting for the ambulance, nhs 111 said they'd send. Hope it arrives soon, am in a lot of pain. 

Oh blimey, I hope you're not back in hospital for ages.

15 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Breaking news, almost literally rally. I fell on my arse earlier, have badly hurt my hip and knee, so can put any weight on my leg, been sat here for a few hours, waiting for the ambulance, nhs 111 said they'd send. Hope it arrives soon, am in a lot of pain. 

Sorry to hear that, hope you're alright! I was in AandE recently and they were brilliant. I was in and out very quickly.

17 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Oh Neil I'm so sorry to hear this! 

Sending so much love to you, your wife and family.

Hope everything is gonna be ok and you get something for that pain sharpish!Xx

21 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm sorry to hear this, I hope you recover soon and your hospital stay isn't long!