"Breaking News"

marathonsteve

25 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Looks like I'm in hospital for another two weeks but will get a transfer to South Bristol in around a week, South Bristol is great fantastic nursing and therapy staff and well run, this place(BRI) is painfully chaotic. 

I know, I’ve had the pleasure of MRI (Manchester Royal Infirmary), I hope it’s better than my experience of dreadful food and it’s even worse throughout the night. No sleep to be had. Best wishes and keep yer chin up!

3 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I know, I’ve had the pleasure of MRI (Manchester Royal Infirmary), I hope it’s better than my experience of dreadful food and it’s even worse throughout the night. No sleep to be had. Best wishes and keep yer chin up!

Food is dreadful here and last night I was woken at 3am to have blood taken reckon the vampire was hungry.hopevi get to move on soon, waiting on a free bed mostly.

On 8/27/2021 at 12:29 PM, eFestivals said:

Looks like I'm in hospital for another two weeks but will get a transfer to South Bristol in around a week, South Bristol is great fantastic nursing and therapy staff and well run, this place(BRI) is painfully chaotic. 

Oh no. You've not been having the best time of it. Hope that you are recovered soon and home in your own place. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

All fixed up and back at home.

Good news is rare these days, and every glittering ounce of it should be cherished and hoarded and worshipped and fondled like a priceless diamond.

Hunter S. Thompson

That's fab news Neil. 

Home = 0?ui=2&ik=3fe573ebf7&attid=0.1&permmsgid=msg-f:1595142008413658881&th=1623153489cc9f01&view=fimg&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ81YzNNFC8R6Y2RSadyn3K7KdM55KXJ9kRRZ_CKLElSMU5TbYWIx4Gr9M7eAJerTRc-fQeJuvERXECKtYg6W6yAAHoyCDUXZ44X9YSGh7kCwJVKdUThqzVWVcc&disp=emb&realattid=ii_jeumjkpw0_1623152aac2a335e

Very happy to hear that you are home and with your family etc.

I actually needed 'some' good news, and that's it.

Thanks.

23 hours ago, eFestivals said:

All fixed up and back at home.

Good news indeedy there Neil. Now, if you can remember that the object of the game is to stay fixed, I reckon you'll be on to a winner winner chicken dinner 🐔🐔 😎👍

13 hours ago, oneeye said:

Good news indeedy there Neil. Now, if you can remember that the object of the game is to stay fixed, I reckon you'll be on to a winner winner chicken dinner 🐔🐔 😎👍

Thanks, is turning onto a family trait, my poor old mum spent ten hours on the ground yesterday waiting for an ambulance never got one my bruv took her to hospital in the end, hospitals are completely overwhelmed at the mo, it's really not good, the NHS is dying. 

26 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Thanks, is turning onto a family trait, my poor old mum spent ten hours on the ground yesterday waiting for an ambulance never got one my bruv took her to hospital in the end, hospitals are completely overwhelmed at the mo, it's really not good, the NHS is dying. 

Seems lady luck is still taking the piss there Neil, hope your Mum is now sorted, I wouldn't bother buying a lottery ticket for the remainder of 2021 after the year you and your family have had, 2022 will be your year, you've gotta believe it 

36 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

So sorry to hear this. I genuinely do think the tories are going to use this pandemic to prove the NHS is not fit for purpose so that they can go ahead and privatise it and end up with a system as shitty as the American one. 

Hope your Mum is doing ok. 

1 hour ago, gigpusher said:

So sorry to hear this. I genuinely do think the tories are going to use this pandemic to prove the NHS is not fit for purpose so that they can go ahead and privatise it and end up with a system as shitty as the American one. 

Hope your Mum is doing ok. 

Thanks, not sure how my mum is, haven't heard from my bruv today reckon it was very late when he got to bed.

9 hours ago, gigpusher said:

I genuinely do think the tories are going to use this pandemic to prove the NHS is not fit for purpose so that they can go ahead and privatise it and end up with a system as shitty as the American one. 

The problems in 'certain' areas, to my mind's eye, is that these kind of actions are 'achieved' in a slow creeping kind of a manner. For example, the Stasi in East Germany didn't just arrive one day, as if from space. The same kind of thing has happened here but with cctv surveillance, and the odd type of new legislation (eg the proposed Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill), etc. The same could be said of how the Tories would achieve a sell off of the NHS - a service here, a service there, a supplier here, a supplier there, management cover here, management cover there etc. So, a lot of people will not know until it's too late, and we're all hocked up to the hilt paying more for a much reduced service. Of course the actual Tories involved would be bullet proof because they'll make sure that they are not via backhanders, well paid positions on boards etc

Its nuts, and they're cnuts

• Like 1