"Breaking News"

marathonsteve

7 hours ago, Paul ™ said:

Bloody hell Neil, you're not having much luck lately.

Hopefully you get sorted and back out again without a long stay.

Should be just a few weeks this time, am due to be operated on later toda and am trying to blag myself to South bristrol hospital, which I spent ten weeks at earlier this year and I loved it. Lovely staff 

Edited by eFestivals

6 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Should be just a few weeks this time, am due to be operated on later toda and am trying to blag myself to South bristrol hospital, which I spent ten weeks at earlier this year and I loved it. Lovely staff 

Blimey Neil just catching up. What was the verdict from the xay and scan ? Hope the operation goes well and you're back on the road to recovery soon.... 1 step forward and a little one back (maybe not literally) x take care x

7 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Blimey Neil - you really are having a shit year🙁 Hope your op goes ok and you make a quick recovery- I bet you have had enough of hospitals by now! 

8 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

oh cripes buddy , you must love hospital food ...

glad to hear the op went ok , if you need anything , i drive by south bristol hospital ( whitchurch ) every day on my way to and from work , but hopefully you will be out later.

Big D

Thank, not in south brisrol this time ive landed in the dreaded bri. 

12 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

oh cripes buddy , you must love hospital food ...

glad to hear the op went ok , if you need anything , i drive by south bristol hospital ( whitchurch ) every day on my way to and from work , but hopefully you will be out later.

Big D

Decided it was probably wrong for me to like South Bristol quite so much, you're not meant to like hospital. 

Still might get to South Bristol. But I've heard they're less keen on rehab patients since they swapped to a private operator in Pril, because there's higher staffing needs. Wich costs extra, no good for profits. 

Edited by eFestivals