Setlists

Chrisp1986

4 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Can we not just campaign for a three hour set?

Let's hope she does a secret acoustic set somewhere with a the deep cuts!

3 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Put Getaway Car on after All Too Well and you have a pretty great setlist, the way I'm expecting it is that the setlist is going to be amazing, I just personally need Style and All Too Well (the two songs that got me into her outside of the 'singles') but I think after the weekend is over I'll come back home and go 'awh damn we didn't get to hear Red, 22, Stay Stay Stay or Out of the woods.

Agree with the melodies statement, small production a few dancers and a band and It'll be great.

I initially had Red w/HAIM in the encore but just thought it was too farfetched. I do think HAIM will guest with her but can't think where. 

Just now, jparx said:

Let's hope she does a secret acoustic set somewhere with a the deep cuts!

I initially had Red w/HAIM in the encore but just thought it was too farfetched. I do think HAIM will guest with her but can't think where. 

Her randomly appearing on the bandstand after Mik Artistic. 

I think HAIM came out during Shake it off on one of her tour shows once if I'm not mistaken, so could see that, but I also know shes friends with Charli XCX and I'm expecting her to be there too. 

1 hour ago, Kalopsia said:

Did someone set up setlist playlist on Spotify for Taylor Swift? I've somehow lost it, please let me know. 

Yeah - I posted one last year.

I have made a few adjustments to it to keep it to 25 songs - f**kin nightmare deciding what to leave out. 😕

I would also be right behind a petition to get a 3hr set fitted in! lol

Updated Setlist below -

Taylor Swift Glasto 2020

Encore starts with Ready For It

Personally I would leave out Me and You Need to Calm Down, but they will be played so had to include them.

Hated having to leave out Wildest Dreams / Dancing With Our Hands Tied / King Of My Heart / I Wish You Would / How You Get The Girl / I Did Something Bad .... and quite a few others

Its going to be amazing no matter what she plays - so many bangers.  I predict set of the weekend 😁

Edited by circus92
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Personally I would leave out Me and You Need to Calm Down, but they will be played so had to include them.

Hated having to leave out Wildest Dreams / Dancing With Our Hands Tied / King Of My Heart / I Wish You Would / How You Get The Girl / I Did Something Bad .... and quite a few others

Its going to be amazing no matter what she plays - so many bangers.  I predict set of the weekend 😁

See I like You need to calm down for the most part an I can imagine it'll be fun live, ME! I'm not too fussed on but would be fun with Brendon came out for it(doubtful) 

You belong with me would be a fantastic surprise. 

For Kenny I'd for for an 18 song setlist comprising:

3 from Good Kid (Mad City, Backseat, Swimming Pools)

2 from TPAB (Alright and Kunta)

4 from DAMN (DNA, Humble, Love and Element)

6 from the new record

3 from a mix of Untitled and covers/songs he's featured on

Not necessarily my dream setlist, but close to what I reckon he will be doing on the new tour.

4 minutes ago, 1986 said:

Don't know if this is personal preferences coming through. But the vibe so far sounds like Kendrick is expected to be a more bog standard tour setlist compared to the other two(?)

McCartney's setlist will be the very definition of bog standard. Same as it ever was.

3 minutes ago, Ddiamondd said:

Good call. I feel like Money Trees / Don't Kill Me Vibe are just as likely as Swimming Pools. Back in 2013 he barely played Pools in full! Not sure it's his favourite to be honest, even if it is one of his best.

I'd say the Every N____ Is A Star sample that leads off Wesley's Theory might find its way in, somehow. Interlude or a little tease over the PA before the encore.

As mental as it sounds I completely didn't consider Don't Kill My Vibe. If he's just doing three from Good Kit, I definitely think that will be there over Swimming Pools.

And yeah, I can definitely see him dropping different snippets from other tunes as well. As with the last tour, it will be very tightly produced.

4 minutes ago, 1986 said:

Don't know if this is personal preferences coming through. But the vibe so far sounds like Kendrick is expected to be a more bog standard tour setlist compared to the other two(?)

Yeah i'd say that's the case. I imagine Kenny will be touring with pretty much the same show night to night, very well produced and a big spectacle, but I don't expect anything unique for Glastonbury other than perhaps a bit more gusto due to the importance of the show.

Taylor could be the same in that regard, but my hunch is that she's going to be a bit looser on this tour than the stadium shows and she tends to mix the setlists up to a degree anyway, and there will almost certainly be guests involved (HAIM nailed on and likely Charli as well). Chances are pretty good that she'll have a few bells and whistles specifically for Glastonbury.

Macca is a bit of a wildcard - Emily's comments make me think he could be bringing out different guests and mixing it up more than the standard "Freshen Up Tour" shows he's doing as the warm up. Glastonbury certainly seems to be the show he's gearing up for next summer.

13 hours ago, jparx said:

What about this as a mix of realistic and hopeful:

The Man

Blank Space

Cruel Summer

London Boy

Gorgeous

Style

I Knew You Were Trouble.

I Did Something Bad

Delicate

Lover (piano)

Clean (piano)

The Archer

You Need To Calm Down

Bad Blood

Look What You Made Me Do

Love Story

All Too Well (acoustic)

We Are Never Getting Back Together

Encore:

...Ready For It?

ME!

Everything Has Changed (w/ Ed)

Shake It Off

Great set...but.... no Death by a Thousand Cuts or Cornelia Street?

I do not envy Taylor's task in compiling her setlist at all but I look forward to hearing what she comes up with. 

13 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

Is Taylor's first gig not until like a week before giving us little time to preview it?

I'll be at the Belgian show the Saturday before, I'm expecting that to be a more Lover heavy set for some reason. I think we'll get something different at Glastonbury given it's global status.

1 minute ago, Hotchilidog said:

Great set...but.... no Death by a Thousand Cuts or Cornelia Street?

I do not envy Taylor's task in compiling her setlist at all but I look forward to hearing what she comes up with. 

It's an impossible task really. For my money it's harder than the other two headliners. Granted that's because there's a whole load of songs Macca just won't play so it narrows down his options (although still has an obscene number of songs to choose from). 

1 minute ago, jparx said:

It's an impossible task really. For my money it's harder than the other two headliners. Granted that's because there's a whole load of songs Macca just won't play so it narrows down his options (although still has an obscene number of songs to choose from). 

Totally agree. I thought your set list was great and yet there were still so many omissions. Taylor is one of my least skipped artists when listening to her albums, maybe one or two odd tracks but normally I'll just listen all the way through.

Never seen Kendrick Lamar or Macca live despite being a massive fan of both. Macca will play enough of the Beatles hits, wings hits and solo hits to keep me happy with a few curveballs thrown in there. Hoping for this, well today I am anyway.

Kendrick I hope plays the bangers coz he’s got  loads of them. Might try and get in the front pit for the first time in my life for him. Expecting this one to go off if he plays it (you’d assume he would)

https://youtu.be/10yrPDf92hY

7 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Kendrick I hope plays the bangers coz he’s got  loads of them. Might try and get in the front pit for the first time in my life for him. Expecting this one to go off if he plays it (you’d assume he would)

https://youtu.be/10yrPDf92hY

Kendrick and Swift I hope to be in the pit for, McCartney I'll just be happy to be there. 

This is my Kendrick setlist prediction and I’m sticking with it. 

1. New Song 1

2. DNA.

3. Alright

4. New Song 2

5. New Song 3

6. Backseat Freestyle

7. Collard Greens

8. LOYALTY.

9. New Song 4

10. King Kunta

11. Swimming Pools (Drank)

12. New Song 5

13. XXX.

14. Money Trees

15. Tints (Feat. Anderson .Paak)

16. New Song 6

17. Bitch Don’t Kill My Vibe 

Encore

18. New Song 7

19. Maad City

20. HUMBLE.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, lukethekid said:

This is my Kendrick setlist prediction and I’m sticking with it. 

1. New Song 1

2. DNA.

3. Alright

4. New Song 2

5. New Song 3

6. Backseat Freestyle

7. Collard Greens

8. LOYALTY.

9. New Song 4

10. King Kunta

11. Swimming Pools (Drank)

12. New Song 5