Returning Festival Favourites

Crazyfool01

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

:) one I took in Shangri la ...27th june 2013 :) we were in close proximity without even knowing it 

That's well cool! Awesome!! 😁

Bloke in the hat looking at his phone is my mate. He's part of the group we all go with. 

Hmmm. As I look perhaps that isn't me. The bloke on the left of the picture really looks like my mate though. I'm thinking the helmet doesn't look quite the same as  mine??? Obvs lights off. 

image.jpeg

Edited by semmtexx

7 minutes ago, semmtexx said:

image.jpeg

Hmmmm that's my packing on the bed. That pink thing to the right of me doesn't half look like a dildo in that pic. Pretty sure it isn't though!🤣 👍

Edited by semmtexx
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, semmtexx said:

Unfortunately no longer have the outfit as I gave it away to another mate who took it to the burning man. I like to think it went out in style!

I kept getting asked if I was a burner ... at that stage I hadn’t the foggiest what it was ... I presumed it was slang for some kind of dealer ... I later found out on here I think 

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I kept getting asked if I was a burner ... at that stage I hadn’t the foggiest what it was ... I presumed it was slang for some kind of dealer ... I later found out on here I think 

What a great way of advertising. Tiny little LED screens with a running narco-menu. Then, when the Feds are nearby, a quick switch to "Pyramid Giza" 

17 hours ago, jonnyisRFC said:

Thatchers cider. 

Agree with this one, unfortunately we're stuck with Mallets.  I'm just glad I got a ticket in the main sale this year and not having to take 10 crates of Mallets that I bought trying to win tickets!