SWG3 Galvanize Festival

guylin29

16 hours ago, gordo1701 said:

Just got an email saying Two Door are now going to be playing the Academy next year in August. Guess ticket sales weren't that great then

I feel like they usually struggle with the August events to shift the tickets. Kings of Leon & The 1975 didn't sell well at Summer Sessions last couple years for example.  

On 7/28/2020 at 9:24 AM, dandandan95 said:

I feel like they usually struggle with the August events to shift the tickets. Kings of Leon & The 1975 didn't sell well at Summer Sessions last couple years for example.  

Yeah it’s really either way. Tickets would either go very quickly for the Summer Sessions in Edinburgh & Glasgow or will be 2 for 1. But with Galvanize the vast majority of acts had played Glasgow not that long ago which is always a factor against people wanting to buy a ticket for them again

10 hours ago, standfree92 said:

I had for supergrass but it just says they are working on a new date 

Same here, I loved their show at the Barrowlands back in February. Got a ticket for their socially distanced show in Newcastle. Had to wait 15 years for that Barrowland show & couldn’t wait that long again haha. Will go to the new Glasgow show when the new dates announced