SWG3 Galvanize Festival

guylin29

Yeah there won't be anyone playing this that's supporting Gerry or playing any of the other DF events 

The nights won't be like a festival billing it's just like a series of individual gigs like those previously at Galvanisers that they'd bunged together and expanded to make it a bit more of an event as far as I'm aware 

3 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Yeah there won't be anyone playing this that's supporting Gerry or playing any of the other DF events 

The nights won't be like a festival billing it's just like a series of individual gigs like those previously at Galvanisers that they'd bunged together and expanded to make it a bit more of an event as far as I'm aware 

Do you know how many nights? And is the announcement coming today do you know?

2 minutes ago, fraybentos1 said:

Do you know how many nights? And is the announcement coming today do you know?

Don't know when the announcement is, the last I talked to anyone about it I was told it could be up to 10 nights, I'd maybe guess it wont quite be as many as that

I shall endeavour to find out more

• Upvote 1

Pretty grisly stuff in my opinion.  Saw Supergrass at the Barras last week, and it was fun, but I feel like there would be no need to see them again for another decade.  Saw The Pixies at the bandstand a few years back but again there would be no rush to see them again - definitely feels like they take absolutely any gig going.

Edited by Johndenis

16 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Any ticket prices kicking about?

Tom Walker - £38.50

The Libertines - £44.80

Two Door Cinema Club - £41.70

Supergrass - £47.80

Example - £29.15

Pixies - £53.45 (yikes)

All Time Low - £41.70

Might be extra booking fees, but those were the base ones for a ticket. Pretty pricey (apart from Example).

40 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Anyone else get an email about the competition? Turns out I’ve won two tickets for Pixies! 

I’m especially happy about that given the price.

I've not heard anything as I thought that I might've as I guessed Suppergrass & TDCC. Glad to hear people have won tickets though 

2 hours ago, Pottsy2913 said:

Tom Walker - £38.50

The Libertines - £44.80

Two Door Cinema Club - £41.70

Supergrass - £47.80

Example - £29.15

Pixies - £53.45 (yikes)

All Time Low - £41.70

Might be extra booking fees, but those were the base ones for a ticket. Pretty pricey (apart from Example).

Bit dearer than I expected. Libertines about £4 dearer than the Barras and Two Door about £8 dearer than their academy date.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, gordo1701 said:

This won’t be happening for sure but still haven’t heard anything about postponements or cancellations. Anyone know what’s happening here?

Obviously not going ahead at SWG3 as they have turned the Galvanisers area into a beer garden. I have heard rumours at DF trying open air socially distanced gigs this summer but doubt they will be viable with this lineup.