Lead booker can't go anymore, problem?

Quinten

Hi everyone! (sorry if this is asked before)

We managed to get tickets this year (coach+festival) but our lead booker can't go anymore because she has to work in Australia...

Is that a problem or can we just pay the other tickets before the 8th of April, and this ticket will go in the resale? 

Thanks!

From the tickets info page, it looks like you should be OK - it’s linked to each individual’s registration and doesn’t rely on the lead booker to collect tickets on the coach:

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

In terms of paying the balance, yes you just need to make sure yours is paid and your mate’s will be refunded automatically and their ticket back for resale  

That being said, if it was me I’d be getting in touch with See to double check! 😉

Edited by jimmillen

6 hours ago, Quinten said:

Hi everyone! (sorry if this is asked before)

We managed to get tickets this year (coach+festival) but our lead booker can't go anymore because she has to work in Australia...

Is that a problem or can we just pay the other tickets before the 8th of April, and this ticket will go in the resale? 

Thanks!

I’ll use it instead 😂

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Lewis2804 said:

I have a Glastonbury ticket but no one else managed to get one. There hoping to get one on the resale. If they dont isit still possible for me to sell mine after resale date? Any info appreciated cheers!

You can get a refund up to early May, after the resale.

• 2 weeks later...

Just make sure you all complete the payment in that week in April. Once the deadline is gone, the lead booker will get £30 refunded (deposit minus admin fee). Don't tell See they're not going before then as I've heard of people getting the other group tickets cancelled too by mistake.