Artists on tour and available Glasto weekend

dyce-e-boyz

1 hour ago, dyce-e-boyz said:

I saw there* photo on Apple Music there and decided not to delve any further 😂

If you're gonna troll, both here and pretty much the self-same troll thread on Drowned In Sound, then:

1. You really need to get a job/hobby as you have waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands and
  2. you really need to improve your language skills*

Otherwise, you're doing really well.

Ben

Edited by bennyhana22

12 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

If you're gonna troll, both here and pretty much the self-same troll thread on Drowned In Sound, then:

1. You really need to get a job/hobby as you have waaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands and

Ben

Wait. Are there other misic forums?

24 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Ben

1. I’m not trolling in any way. 
2. I work on an oil rig, so I have 3 weeks off. 
3. It’s obvious you’re afraid of my power. But that’s ok. 

16 minutes ago, dyce-e-boyz said:

1. I’m not trolling in any way. 
2. I work on an oil rig, so I have 3 weeks off. 
3. It’s obvious you’re afraid of my power. But that’s ok. 

1. At least have the cojones to 'fess up, crank_rabbit*
2. That's great - stressful occupations require decent time off
3. Well done for employing better language skills. You could easily have used a 'your' there.

Anyway, there are plenty of witty and intelligent folk on this lovely forum who will either entertain your trolling with ripostes, or give you shorter shrift.

Ben

*for anyone who wishes to check out this poster's wit and repartee, check out the 'Artists on tour but available to play Glastonbury' thread in the Music section of the DiS boards. They're loving his work over there...

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/artists-on-tour-but-available-to-play-glastonbury/45692/59

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

1. At least have the cojones to 'fess up, crank_rabbit*
2. That's great - stressful occupations require decent time off
3. Well done for employing better language skills. You could easily have used a 'your' there.

Anyway, there are plenty of witty and intelligent folk on this lovely forum who will either entertain your trolling with ripostes, or give you shorter shrift.

Ben

*for anyone who wishes to check out this poster's wit and repartee, check out the 'Artists on tour but available to play Glastonbury' thread in the Music section of the DiS boards. They're loving his work over there...

https://community.drownedinsound.com/t/artists-on-tour-but-available-to-play-glastonbury/45692/59

I’m not trolling..I like talking to people about this stuff. Not you though, you seem dull. 

2 minutes ago, dyce-e-boyz said:

I’m not trolling..I like talking to people about this stuff. Not you though, you seem dull. 

As you wish.

Talking about this stuff is what people do on here. Almost without pause. I'm confident that anyone reading the DiS thread would say that your MO falls within the trolling spectrum. But, hey, knock yourself out. Why have a good chat about stuff you love, when you can be a dick?

I can assure that we're all really looking forward to meeting you at your first Glastonbury. Come to the forum meet. You'll make tons of friends.

Ben

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

As you wish.

Talking about this stuff is what people do on here. Almost without pause. I'm confident that anyone reading the DiS thread would say that your MO falls within the trolling spectrum. But, hey, knock yourself out. Why have a good chat about stuff you love, when you can be a dick?

I can assure that we're all really looking forward to meeting you at your first Glastonbury. Come to the forum meet. You'll make tons of friends.

Ben

If you’d read the whole thing you’d know I responded nicely to nice people and showed dickheads the contempt they deserve. 
I don’t want tons of friends. I have 5 already.