New venue in the common for 2020

dotdash79

12 minutes ago, jimmillen said:

Bit clueless about that area of the festival to be honest. Is there any kind of common theme to the music & DJs booked for each venue, or is it a wild variation depending on who's playing?

Looks like an amazing place, but if it's wall to wall D&B then that's not for me... 😏

Profile is a lot of D’n’B, some tech house, a little techno (the latter often frustratingly show-horned between other sets with which it really doesn’t sit!). 

Sound is great and the atmosphere in there can be fantastic. It’s brilliant to be down on the floor and to spin around and see the almost full circle of the terraced sides full of people well into it. 

Ben

Yeah, I've no idea why I always think of it a bull ring. Made it in to temple once for aphex twin a few years back, never went in the cave place though.

I am guilty of being a bit of a tourist when it comes to the common, same with unfairground. Always have a walk through at some stage but always seem to end up at shangri la or block 9.

6 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Profile is a lot of D’n’B, some tech house, a little techno (the latter often frustratingly show-horned between other sets with which it really doesn’t sit!). 

Sound is great and the atmosphere in there can be fantastic. It’s brilliant to be down on the floor and to spin around and see the almost full circle of the terraced sides full of people well into it. 

Ben

Thanks for the info! Might not be my thing, but I'll try & research the DJs a bit more & see if I can pick out anything that's likely to be more up my street for this year. 🙂