Poo crew - natural event

Orange12311111

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

The poor op ... hes now got to trawl through all this shit to find an answer .... he won't be regular after this 

Must admit after posting a semi sensible informative post earlier I suspected we would then get a succession of turd related puns.  I am finding it difficult to resist the temptation to join in. 

7 hours ago, Orange12311111 said:

Hi,

i have been accepted onto the “Poocrew” team for 2020 (I think as a cleaner). Has anyone worked through these before and have any feedback? Good or bad??

thanks! :)

Do you know anything about how many shifts you need to work/hours etc?  I hope you have a good time.  I haven't done this but Im a nurse and Vicks under the nose if its particularly smelly and learn to mouth breathe :) x

3 minutes ago, Jensescapade said:

Do you know anything about how many shifts you need to work/hours etc?  I hope you have a good time.  I haven't done this but Im a nurse and Vicks under the nose if its particularly smelly and learn to mouth breathe :) x

My friend who has done this before reckoned it wasn’t the stench that they didn’t like, most of the time you are out in the open anyway, it was the sights they saw that made him a bit queasy, the piles of poop left by hoverers, puke and certain other products not put down the long drop. 

27 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

My friend who has done this before reckoned it wasn’t the stench that they didn’t like, most of the time you are out in the open anyway, it was the sights they saw that made him a bit queasy, the piles of poop left by hoverers, puke and certain other products not put down the long drop. 

Luckily (unluckily) I see the majority of that every day at work.  Debating a late application 🤔

8 hours ago, Orange12311111 said:

Hi,

i have been accepted onto the “Poocrew” team for 2020 (I think as a cleaner). Has anyone worked through these before and have any feedback? Good or bad??

thanks! :)

While I have done it, WA aren't sending out confirmations for this year until the end of March, so can only assume that this isn't with them. Is it with the more industrial side of things, emptying the vaults below? I've written a few times on what to expect etc from the WA side of things in the volunteering thread, so perhaps runs over there and have a read.