This Festival list

AlexFly

Hi everyone ! I want to participate to some festival this summer but I don't know which one to select ! Do you have any advice, I would like festivals with all kind of musics, not to hardcore ! 

I found this list, and the Isle of Wight festival is looking pretty amazing ! 

https://flyaeolus.com/blog/festival-highlight/

Thanks for your opinions ! 

10 minutes ago, AlexFly said:

Hi everyone ! I want to participate to some festival this summer but I don't know which one to select ! Do you have any advice, I would like festivals with all kind of musics, not to hardcore ! 

I found this list, and the Isle of Wight festival is looking pretty amazing ! 

https://flyaeolus.com/blog/festival-highlight/

Thanks for your opinions ! 

Other than the two main stages there isn't a whole lot going on in terms if attractions/installations at Isle of Wight and the site its self is quite unimpressive, In my option it is very much a festival that needs to have a spot on line up for your tastes for it to be worth the effort. Saying that though if it is your first festival then it may suffice as it was mine back in 2011 and I had a blast, although it has dipped quite a bit since then.