Acts playing consecutive years

Jack.194

Stormzy did other then headlined the pyramid Pyramid (May of done silver Hayes before that too)

Like someone said it’s not uncommon for acts with lower spots to come back especially if touring plans line up again.  The likes of  Fontaine’s D.C, Gerry Cinnamon, Lewis Capaldi and Mystery Jets could all come back with much higher spots this time.  (And all touring)

I think realistically to play three years on the trot you’ve got to be moving upwards/downwards and playing a different slot each time. Eg. Starting off as an unknown JP act, then graduating to Other the next year as you become known, then playing a similar slot next year ie. equivalent slot lower on Pyramid/higher on JP.

Courteeners could only realistically play that Other sub slot. Could maybe headline JP but don’t think people would take to it well. Likewise if they were on the Pyramid.

1 hour ago, AlexOvd said:

Three years in a row? It's this even possible? 😂

Well they have always seemed like festival whores to me... They are worse than the Killers who seem to be on almost every year :D 

They proper love Glasto as well so I think they are more than happy to do it for very little and get the free advertising. 

I actually like them, great for a festival with a good bunch of lively sing along tunes.