eFests Discover Weekly 🎵

Fish Bulb

• 2 months later...

Right, resurrecting and bumping this back up.  Added a mix of new stuff and a few things I've been revisiting.

Additions from Red Rum Club, Moonlight Parade, This Is The Kit, Panic Shack, Celeste, Dub Pistols, Toots & The Maytals, Bugeye and Thyla, plus a couple of oldies from Spector and Levellers.

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Right, resurrecting and bumping this back up.  Added a mix of new stuff and a few things I've been revisiting.

Additions from Red Rum Club, Moonlight Parade, This Is The Kit, Panic Shack, Celeste, Dub Pistols, Toots & The Maytals, Bugeye and Thyla, plus a couple of oldies from Spector and Levellers.

Good shout, have added a few recent faves, plus a mellow classic from My Morning Jacket (prompted by their new album which I haven't give a proper listen to yet).

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7AErSPO2kyq6V0yskhkiJN?si=5LmY_7A2Q0qDPbKjHmJ3JA

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Hello again - just removed the 7 songs that I added to the list so it's clean again to be added to again this week...

(now I remember why I stopped doing this! 🤦‍♂️)

Sorry mate, feel bad for having brought it up again!  I reckon do it once a month tbh, it's not like loads is getting added.  Or we just add to the master list so you don't have to curate?

4 minutes ago, Quark said:

Sorry mate, feel bad for having brought it up again!  I reckon do it once a month tbh, it's not like loads is getting added.  Or we just add to the master list so you don't have to curate?

Tbf both of those are good ideas thinking about it.

I reckon giving you guys direct access to the big list makes most sense, as that can just be sorted by Date Added if people want the new stuff, plus it maintains the source of any gems found. At the minute it looks like I've personally discovered 188 songs(!)

Here's the link to the Megalist, I've set it to collaborative: 
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5DwacxxUoBrb7XqNPN9PCU?si=Cgq9CREER4-QMFDqLDyhYA