eFests Discover Weekly 🎵

Fish Bulb

2 hours ago, Quark said:

Question @Fish Bulb as this is your baby :)

Is your plan to have new music as in new releases, or just stuff we're listening to at any given time that might be of interest and maybe new to others?

I'm thinking the latter. I think Metric is on it this week, and Phil Ochs was last week. I'm happy with both of those. I'll take inclusive over exclusive all day.

5 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

I'm thinking the latter. I think Metric is on it this week, and Phil Ochs was last week. I'm happy with both of those. I'll take inclusive over exclusive all day.

Suits me as I'm pretty awful at keeping up with new releases (hence why I picked a couple of Phil Ochs songs!).

Will hopefully add mine to the playlist for this week at  some point today.

Just now, Quark said:

I got my timing wrong and added a couple just before FishBulb cleared it down! Might shift one or two back into the new one :)

That was on me soz.

If you drop them in again I'll just ignore duplicates when I do the transfer to the Megalist on Sunday / Monday / Tuesday next week...

31 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

That was on me soz.

If you drop them in again I'll just ignore duplicates when I do the transfer to the Megalist on Sunday / Monday / Tuesday next week...

No worries dude, don't apologise for a playlist you're bothering to curate! :D

Added a couple back in, hopefully not re-added ones that were there for too long.  Feel free to remove if they were.

@Brave Sir Robin I've added in Bugeye's new single, they're the Pixies-meets-Blondie band I stuck up on the new music thread a while back. Reckon you'll like

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Cool ok, I might get involved. So I add my tunes (new to me, not necessarily new to the world) to the weekly one, right? And then you copy everything over to the mega one every so often?

That's exactly right, with the emphasis on the "every so often".

In fact, maybe I should rename the playlist "eFests Discover (kinda) weekly"...

• Upvote 1