eFests Discover Weekly 🎵

Fish Bulb

On 2/10/2020 at 3:11 PM, gigpusher said:

Oooh is your Deezer list public. I'm another Deezer user and all playlists seem to be on Spotify 

It is indeed, knock yourself out!

http://www.deezer.com/playlist/6422550884

That one gets pretty much anything thrown on it. If I like a track it ends up on this one as well, bit less hit and miss :)

http://www.deezer.com/playlist/7125993864

• Upvote 1

Kudos to whoever added Goon Sax 👌

Not to worry @northernringo, forgot I'd set myself an account up to nick BSR's Glastonbury playlist updates :D

A few added in from me as well, kept it to stuff from this year that my (sizeable) ears have been enjoying.  Tried not to flood it but will probably add some more as I remember. Nice work @Fish Bulb.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Greenelk said:

Liking Thyla very much!  Problem with this is it's going to result in me spending money on buying loads more new music.    Will be playing them on my show on Sunday though, so thanks to who ever added them

:hi:

What's the show bud?  If you don't mind DMing me the deets and a link if you've got one I'll ping it to their twitter feed if that's cool?

5 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Seeing as it is Valentines today I've been making a little playlist of romantic songs (can't beat a free gift...) kind of like a mix tape.

I've pretty much got it finished but looking one more song and out of ideas.

Any suggestions :) ?

Jake Thackray - Lah-Di-Dah

1 hour ago, northernringo said:

Seeing as it is Valentines today I've been making a little playlist of romantic songs (can't beat a free gift...) kind of like a mix tape.

Second attempt...

Edited by Fish Bulb

6 hours ago, northernringo said:

Always on ones I used to do

Wannadies - You and Me

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Woffy said:

Many thanks for Bonny Light Horseman, dude. Me and the missus are hooked on 'em.

Credit goes to @lessthanwill1 (and @Quark tbf, when he bigged them up in the new music thread I thought there was a decent chance I'd like them).

Fucking brilliant though eh? Can't get enough of it either 

Edited by SwedgeAntilles

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Amazing isn't it? Got my father in law into it over a curry last weekend as well :D

1 hour ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Credit goes to @lessthanwill1 (and @Quark tbf, when he bigged them up in the new music thread I thought there was a decent chance I'd like them).

Fucking brilliant though eh? Can't get enough of it either 

Well, thanks to all: glorious stuff.