Underworld

marathonsteve

27 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Is there any chance of them this year? Was 2016 the last time? Also where would they play?

I would love The Park to go back to its roots and have multi-hour takeovers like Africa Express. Although that would end up being in the light for ages. Hmm...

I'd really like them to be on somewhere for a couple of hours, playing some of their deeper cuts from the new "album", and another set at The Park doing the hits.

This thread might be the beta place to ask this. I know they had about 50 singles out last year, but there was one our round about summer time that was an absolute banger. Had a proper old school Chemical Brothers vibe to it. That’s literally all I remember about I though. Does anyone with telekinetic powers know which track I’m on about? 

1 hour ago, Rubber Soldier said:

This thread might be the beta place to ask this. I know they had about 50 singles out last year, but there was one our round about summer time that was an absolute banger. Had a proper old school Chemical Brothers vibe to it. That’s literally all I remember about I though. Does anyone with telekinetic powers know which track I’m on about? 

Was it this?

• Upvote 1