Rock en Seine 2020

OJ_Ketchup

1 hour ago, Set said:

What was the entree price the other years? I think is crazy that they have 7 kinds of different 'tickets' for the tuesday. Madness!

I usually bought the early bird 3-day ticket. Last year it was 139 EUR and the years before that 99 EUR. Last year's increase wasn't popular.

Edited by -Roger-

Hello everyone, I'm new.

We're about to buy 5 tickets for RATM in september. I see there is the "golden pit" option. Could anyone explain what that is, please? We looked on their website but I couldnt find anything except that it's a "special place" It's our first time at a RATM concert, and we'd like to be as close to the stage as possible, in the mosh pit.

Thank you very much 💪💪

4 hours ago, HiThankyou said:

Hello everyone, I'm new.

We're about to buy 5 tickets for RATM in september. I see there is the "golden pit" option. Could anyone explain what that is, please? We looked on their website but I couldnt find anything except that it's a "special place" It's our first time at a RATM concert, and we'd like to be as close to the stage as possible, in the mosh pit.

Thank you very much 💪💪

It is a separate area in front of the stage!

3 hours ago, OJ_Ketchup said:

Based on your message, I’d recommend getting the upgrade indeed :)

woah! that's great. I mean I was scared it was some "fancy old rich dudes not dancing at all somewhere higher". I've never went to a festival like this, so I will trust you nd definitely gonna buy them! I love RATM. thank you all! :)❤️

15 hours ago, The_Preach said:

It is a separate area in front of the stage!

woah! that's great. I mean I was scared it was some "fancy old rich dudes not dancing at all somewhere higher". I've never went to a festival like this, so I will trust you nd definitely gonna buy them! I love RATM. thank you all! :)❤️

• 2 weeks later...

Just realized that there is one day gab in the festival - Saturday, Sunday... Tuesday, hahaha
First time seeing such thing, but hey - anything is possible "...in the name of" getting ratm:))))

Could become interesting if they don't mess up the line up like Reading did. 
Any of you been on this one? I've heard stories of it being generally boring festival both in terms of atmosphere and crowd... Also, is it really 120 000 capacity, jesus, this used to be one of the small EU fests:)

Edited by r55N

47 minutes ago, r55N said:

Just realized that there is one day gab in the festival - Saturday, Sunday... Tuesday, hahaha
First time seeing such thing, but hey - anything is possible "...in the name of" getting ratm:))))

Could become interesting if they don't mess up the line up like Reading did. 
Any of you been on this one? I've heard stories of it being generally boring festival both in terms of atmosphere and crowd... Also, is it really 120 000 capacity, jesus, this used to be one of the small EU fests:)

120,000 is over the 3 days I'd imagine. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...