Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds...

gooner1990

18 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

First Brown now Noel....

It’s really disappointing when the musicians you actually like get on the twatwagon. 

He was always a bit of a knobhead when he was writing decent music. It's been more obvious for a while now his brother has grown up a bit and Noel is still a prick.

14 hours ago, henry bear said:

Wonder if he’ll get owned by Jedward like King Monkey?

Jedward becoming Twitter heroes and calling out dickheads wherever they see them is indicative of just how fucking insane 2020 has become. We're very much into the Upside Down now.

10 hours ago, Matt42 said:

Noel seems to have aged into this horrendously old sounding man while Liam still has a bit of youth about him. Never thought I’d see the day. Noels a bloody dinosaur.

Its all very rock an roll though isnt it - whether he actually means any of it is another matter..

27 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

possibly not ... but hes not come out as Anti mask yet as far as I know ...... so slightly less inappropriate for the audience ... still time though 

Liam and Bonehead have both made pro mask statements via SM in response. Fair to say they are at least reading the room better than Noel.

7 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

Liam and Bonehead have both made pro mask statements via SM in response. Fair to say they are at least reading the room better than Noel.

Nah - more likely Liam's just taking the opposite view to Noel cos that's just what he does. Let's face it, they're a pair of twats - always have been, always will be!

21 hours ago, ClementsMike said:

Noels ridiculous opinion was one thing, but his 'who the f*ck are you?' attitude to staff trying to implement the rules made me sick. Dickhead.

Noel Gallagher has always been a gobby little bully. He knows who to target with his tirades.

I once had an ex member of Oasis fit some doors in my house. He said Noel is a bad knob but Liam is proper sound. Tony McCarroll (sp?) says the same in his book.

The shit that the pair of them are spouting is unreal. Wearing a mask harms absolutely no one. If every single person in the country wearing a mask saves just one persons life, then it is a worthwhile pursuit.

The demise of Ian Brown is sad to see. He has turned into a sad and bitter little man.

6 minutes ago, eastynh said:

Noel Gallagher has always been a gobby little bully. He knows who to target with his tirades.

I once had an ex member of Oasis fit some doors in my house. He said Noel is a bad knob but Liam is proper sound. Tony McCarroll (sp?) says the same in his book.

The shit that the pair of them are spouting is unreal. Wearing a mask harms absolutely no one. If every single person in the country wearing a mask saves just one persons life, then it is a worthwhile pursuit.

The demise of Ian Brown is sad to see. He has turned into a sad and bitter little man.

I was always under the impression that Noel was the less tittish of the two, but I have to say that my opinion of Liam has changed a bit recently (nothing to do with C19).  Saw him on Jools Holland when he had his son in the backing band, and the interview came across pretty well.

Not followed much of Brown's demise tbh.

Maybe the three of them can form a supergroup with Van Morrison and they can all piss off somewhere together?

1 minute ago, Quark said:

I was always under the impression that Noel was the less tittish of the two, but I have to say that my opinion of Liam has changed a bit recently (nothing to do with C19).  Saw him on Jools Holland when he had his son in the backing band, and the interview came across pretty well.

Not followed much of Brown's demise tbh.

Maybe the three of them can form a supergroup with Van Morrison and they can all piss off somewhere together?

Can they take Morrissey with them?