Refunded Tickets

lauren.marie

Hi

So bit of a weird one. I originally bought a ticket for Glastonbury with my boyfriend however we have split up, sadly my other friends were unsuccessful. My friends will be trying in the resale but I am aware they might not be successful and I will have paid my ticket off by then. I don't know any other people going and I'm not sure I like the thought of going it alone (I have been before and for me the best bit is being with all your pals)

If my friends are successful then great, however if they are not am I able to get a refund on my ticket? I have read that refunds can be issued if requested for before the 3rd may but unsure what they will allow a refund for. After that it is covered by the protection plan (which doesn't cover friends not getting tickets )

Thanks for any help!

Lauren :)

On 2/4/2020 at 10:34 AM, lauren.marie said:

Hi

So bit of a weird one. I originally bought a ticket for Glastonbury with my boyfriend however we have split up, sadly my other friends were unsuccessful. My friends will be trying in the resale but I am aware they might not be successful and I will have paid my ticket off by then. I don't know any other people going and I'm not sure I like the thought of going it alone (I have been before and for me the best bit is being with all your pals)

If my friends are successful then great, however if they are not am I able to get a refund on my ticket? I have read that refunds can be issued if requested for before the 3rd may but unsure what they will allow a refund for. After that it is covered by the protection plan (which doesn't cover friends not getting tickets )

Thanks for any help!

Lauren :)

fuck them .. go on your own 

Sorry to hear about your break up.

I personally would love to go on my own, as it would mean that I could do exactly what I wanted to do. I went to the USA and Canada by myself (not even as part of a group tour) and had a great time. It was great going to the theme parks in LA by myself as they have single rider lines so I was on the most popular rides in two minutes rather than two hours!

I guess the key word in the above is personally. My Husband would hate every second of being alone on a trip like that, he craves company.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bryanrebe said:

Sorry to hear about your break up.

I personally would love to go on my own, as it would mean that I could do exactly what I wanted to do. I went to the USA and Canada by myself (not even as part of a group tour) and had a great time. It was great going to the theme parks in LA by myself as they have single rider lines so I was on the most popular rides in two minutes rather than two hours!

I guess the key word in the above is personally. My Husband would hate every second of being alone on a trip like that, he craves company.

You need to break this to your husband gently...