Corona Virus - Should we be worried?

Jimbojam

29 minutes ago, TownesMR said:

Can this thread please ignore the thread of the guy claiming a parking agreement will means the end of Glastonbury. I'm guessing either a troll or just way off base.

Off base, but would be hilarious that a car park agreement was the death nail for a festival. 

We can just sit here and wonder how soon for a Netflix documentary regarding this whole ordeal will come up.  Have to imagine theres cameras in those meetings.

People need to stop losing their shit about this. 1.35 million people die in car accidents every year. that’s 2 people a minute. We’re not closing the roads are we!?!

6,000 die by lightning strike. 5,000 in the US from eating contaminated meat. 6,000 tripping over. 

Current dilemma is more what if I pay off the balance then  get the dreaded virus and Glastonbury still goes ahead but I can’t go because I am in quarantine or ill 🤒😷. also have a festival in Berlin at end of May that may or may not be cancelled too - can’t believe all this stress - will things happen or not, will I get ill or not, ( hopefully not seriously ill!). At least I have extra bog roll I stashed in the loft in case of a no deal Brexit 😂 and extra paracetamol! Stay safe, stay well everyone and wash those hands 😀

1 minute ago, sedra said:

Current dilemma is more what if I pay off the balance then  get the dreaded virus and Glastonbury still goes ahead but I can’t go because I am in quarantine or ill 🤒😷. also have a festival in Berlin at end of May that may or may not be cancelled too - can’t believe all this stress - will things happen or not, will I get ill or not, ( hopefully not seriously ill!). At least I have extra bog roll I stashed in the loft in case of a no deal Brexit 😂 and extra paracetamol! Stay safe, stay well everyone and wash those hands 😀

you will definitely not be allowed in now ... for bog roll related crime 

30 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Privacy wasn’t an option either. The channel you see in the floor was full of water so you could give the sponge a rinse. 

2529AF31-F372-4A80-949C-81D229E457CF.thumb.jpeg.23207c2d9514a8700188962dc3d4096f.jpeg

...and... is that round keyhole-type slot at the front to allow dangling ball-sack exit from the latrine? It's an engineering marvel?!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sedra said:

Probably more chance of getting hit by lightning

32 minutes ago, sedra said:

I wouldn’t normally buy the ticket insurance but I will be this year. 

2 minutes ago, dotdash79 said:

I wouldn’t normally buy the ticket insurance but I will be this year. 

That’s my thinking - on the principle that if you pay for insurance you never bloody need to claim! 

I knew people who were going out there to play as their US debut. Bit gutted for them. But I'm guessing with it being not that far in the future and a lot of tech firms and performers pulling out that options were pretty limited.

Not sure what it means for Glastonbury if anything though. But if the guesswork is true that they're working on 2 months of casework, this isn't gonna be the last event to bite the dust.