Corona Virus - Should we be worried?

Jimbojam

26 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

I know a lad doing 3 for £120 but he’s throwing in a pair of marigolds as well, any other deals?

Got any Clarkey the cat?  I'll give you a pony for some yellow bentines.

2 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

Media have a lot to answer for. The Murdochs in particular. Fucking w*nkers. 

The Murdochs although they own the umbrella of News Corp, they don’t run the individual businesses, people who make the argument of supporting The S*n if you have Sky subscription is just a daft way of looking at it from my perspective. 

1 minute ago, lukethekid said:

The Murdochs although they own the umbrella of News Corp, they don’t run the individual businesses, people who make the argument of supporting The S*n if you have Sky subscription is just a daft way of looking at it from my perspective. 

I hate The S*n and Sky. Sky less so but they are guilty of sensationalism and scaremongering particularly with this story so they can F*ck right off. 

4 minutes ago, Doug85 said:

I hate The S*n and Sky. Sky less so but they are guilty of sensationalism and scaremongering particularly with this story so they can F*ck right off. 

I agree they are guilty of scaremongering but I still don’t believe you can compare the 2. The S*n told the country that scousers urinated on police officers trying to save lives, whilst also pickpocketing the dead. I’m a scouser. 

3 minutes ago, lukethekid said:

I agree they are guilty of scaremongering but I still don’t believe you can compare the 2. The S*n told the country that scousers urinated on police officers trying to save lives, whilst also pickpocketing the dead. I’m a scouser. 

Totally.

Not wanting to compare, just pointing out they are all c*nts. 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

to be expected yes ....  want no 

Yeah realised the way it was worded was a bit daft, not so much what we want, we obviously don’t want people being poorly but in regards to the festival going ahead. If they where trying to delay it coming to fruition they would be cancelling events and stuff but if there’s no point in delaying it because it’s then so widespread if you get what I’m saying.