Corona Virus - Should we be worried?

Jimbojam

1 minute ago, themuel said:

Turns out there are some wimps in Helston.  

The panic buyers also aren’t that resourceful because one aisle over the holiday section has plenty.   

I’m not one for hand sanitiser so I’ve left it for those who are.  

AACDCD88-0224-44AC-B3D1-FBD61007545F.jpeg

looks like another soapy photo ... not a sanitiser in sight ...

7 hours ago, bamber said:

Genuinely no idea what went down recently re: Chicken Bob's "joke", but it would appear that censorship has happened and that allways bothers me. That said, I've put some pretty errant posts up here from time to time and nothing's ever been removed, so it must have been bad. 

The Internet is a cess pit. This place is one of very few beacons of hope in the grand sphere.

Gentle censorship is acceptable (for me) therefore.

Love you all, roll on June, Covid-19 free hopefully :)

It wasn’t that bad. It’s been completely blown out proportion by very silly people 

2 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

The punctuation police will be all over that comment!  Eat shit.   Eat, shit !  Two very different statements. 

anyway, in space no one can hear you fart

My comment was referring to Big Dog's tendency to eat shit whilst out for a walk. Someone suggested he should wear the mask to stop him picking up the CV hence my comment :)

4 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

It wasn’t that bad. It’s been completely blown out proportion by very silly people 

OK, Neil deleted your "joke" but did not ban you? All is well in the world as far as I can see.

This world is an assembly of silly people it would seem.

4 minutes ago, bamber said:

OK, Neil deleted your "joke" but did not ban you? All is well in the world as far as I can see.

This world is an assembly of silly people it would seem.

Yep. And we should learn to deal with everyone’s silliness and not censor when it doesn’t suit. 

1 hour ago, Chicken Bob said:

Yep. And we should learn to deal with everyone’s silliness and not censor when it doesn’t suit. 

moving on Bob ... hows do you sanitise the coop ? I remember as a kid my dad used to use a blowtorch for such purposes .... and you might also be able to answer me the chicken and egg question ...

Edited by crazyfool1
spelling error thanks blue daze ... for pointing out

33 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Boots sells out of hand sanitiser as Brits panic-buy over Coronavirus fears after Efestivals forum discussion 

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/boots-limits-hand-sanitiser-sales-21588026

Meanwhile the stock market is investigating claims that the panic was started by @crazyfool1 who is a major shareholder in  carex. 

20 minutes ago, Chicken Bob said:

No it hasn't.

I hope this isn't out of order, but for the sake of transparency, Chicken Bob's 'joke' was a response to the Glasto-style poster that listed all the diseases as if they were acts. The gist of the 'joke' was that it was a surprise AIDS wasn't on there and that it was likely to be found at NYC Downlow.

The fact that Chicken Bob Shit immediately runs to hide behind the spurious idea that anyone who doesn't like it is a snowflake and against his notion of 'freedom of speech' should tell you all you need to know. Idiocy of the highest order.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, kalifire said:

No it hasn't.

I hope this isn't out of order, but for the sake of transparency, Chicken Bob's 'joke' was a response to the Glasto-style poster that listed all the diseases as if they were acts. The gist of the 'joke' was that it was a surprise AIDS wasn't on there and that it was likely to be found at NYC Downlow.

The fact that Chicken Bob Shit immediately runs to hide behind the spurious idea that anyone who doesn't like it is a snowflake and against his notion of 'freedom of speech' should tell you all you need to know. Idiocy of the highest order.

It wasn’t worded like that. You’ve deliberately adjusted the words to suit your cause. 🙄