Corona Virus - Should we be worried?

Jimbojam

27 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

7D9CC4FD-A3B1-4992-BE09-DFA3060A3650.thumb.jpeg.1bf3601783eef5ff575485586e9426fd.jpeg

it was tough going. I had to fight my way through rabid grannies and howling children but managed to blag the last bottle.  

Im saved! 

Except that it’s a virus. Not bacterial 

You are still a winner, good work 😀

7 minutes ago, LostHorizon said:

I see France have now banned all gatherings of more than 5,000...

http://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-global-risk-raised-to-highest-level-as-more-countries-affected-11946034

Yep. Half Marathon of tomorrow in Paris suspended. 

Meanwhile in Spain they don't care with 50 cases and the government saying that is not necessary to ban big public events at this point... 🤨 The "fallas" celebration of Valencia (one of the biggest of the year) start tomorrow and they are hundreds of thousands. 

Edited by AlexOvd

40 minutes ago, themuel said:

Are people really panic buying? 

I’m not sure anyone in Cornwall has really noticed.  

Going to the shop soon so will do some shelf emptiness research. 

I work and live in West Cornwall and no where has hand sanitizer a left. A local pound store said one customer bought 40 bottles the other day. Apparently the schools are telling students to bring hand sanitizers in as a few have just returned from ski trips to Italy

3 minutes ago, Mr Boo said:

News reporting that France has banned gatherings of more than 5 thousand people - I guess that puts an end to this year’s  6 Nations rugby 🙁

I’m having problems here ... is a symptom of this virus seeing multiple efest posts the same ? :)