Corona Virus - Should we be worried?

Jimbojam

3 minutes ago, Lycra said:

Reminds me of the mini tornado which hit Bearded Theory one year. Wrecked the main stage. My biggest sympathy however was for the woman in the portaloo which was lifted 3 feet off the ground.....with consequences 😲

hope you are using the downstairs toilet :) 

6 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

FA1CC852-10D3-40AD-A5C8-88BA3C125998.thumb.jpeg.326e71d7675a133f531a8df22bd12c2c.jpeg

Our local ferry trying to find the almost submerged pier!

our 64EAD398-D1AD-4728-9518-0059C47EC4A0.thumb.jpeg.5aa9fb027f14155b205cd0ceb6f9e04a.jpeg made it!

I have very fond memories of travelling on CalMac ferries, but in a much steadier sea than the one you've shown. I still harbour a strong desire to do 'my' Scotland road trip in our camper van. We lent it to a couple of 21 year old's we know last year, and they did a Scottish trip and had a ball. I'm 'supposed' to say (given my heritage) that Irish scenery is the best. It's not though. Scottish scenery is mesmerising.

9 minutes ago, chazwwe said:

Unless it starts rapidly expanding into the thousands within the next month or two in the UK I can't see in any way of why they'd cancel it.

We are seeing that there is no need to have big numbers to start having events cancelled. For example the Phone Congress that will take place in Barcelona this month will be cancelled most likely as companies are starting to confirm that are not going (Amazon, LG, Ericsson...) 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/business-51438845

There are 0 cases in Spanish peninsula so this is an example of the panic level. Imagine with 500 cases in each country... 

• Like 1