Dua Lipa

CaledonianGonzo

6 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Kenny is only 93rd on the Spotify rankings, meanwhile DaBaby is 17th.

When is Glastonbury going to stop caring about irrelevant artists like Kendrick "Lamer" and get DaBaby instead??

This isn’t really my logic but 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Kenny is only 93rd on the Spotify rankings, meanwhile DaBaby is 17th.

When is Glastonbury going to stop caring about irrelevant artists like Kendrick "Lamer" and get DaBaby instead??

DaBaby is gonna be huge though. Particularly now that he’s stopped singing about sausage rolls.

5 hours ago, dentalplan said:

she’s always been a huge streaming artist, even when she was early doors in the John Peel. Maybe you weren’t paying attention.

Foals had already subbed the festival and secret sets are a good indicator of a good relationship with the festival, but yes I was wrong about that one. I’m not going to leave the forum about it.

Kind of pathetic to throw down that I’m not taking her seriously because she’s a woman. Why don’t you look at her tour sales? I know the circumstances are poor but her tour went on sale on December and got a good couple of months in before things went south - and she’s sold out barely any sections. Maybe her streams don’t exactly translate into live audience?

Foals sold out Cardiff Castle in a day which has double the capacity of the Motorpoint  that Dua hasn’t shifted tickets for lmao

Cool stuff. So I guess still headlining Other or maybe subbing the Pyramid if they’ve had a switch around.

Huge get as Other headliner imo. Let’s hope she’s not against Macca, although does that seem the obvious slot on paper:

Edited by jparx

3 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Ok so who did Dua sell her soul to at her label to get Madonna, Missy Elliot, Gwen Stefani and Mark Ronson on this remix album? (and whoever else is featured...) That seems like a crazy list of acts to me

She’s hot shit at the moment so not really a surprise that she’d be able to get all these people involved. If anything it probably benefits them as much as it does her as it’s a bit of quick promo for them in their downtime on an album that will no doubt be very popular. 

1 hour ago, Mattymooz said:

Just seen this on twitter, supposedly the leaked trackilst for the remix album. I love a lot of Royksopps stuff so pretty excited for that one if its true...

20200806_132401.thumb.jpg.ea0678e3f7ceb957b9d7b308ef2be957.jpg

This look awesome but I'm not happy that Ed's on Love Again