God Luck to all potential Oxfam Volunteers

marathonsteve

49 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

admin up to date .... theres a bloody lot of you :) good luck again everyone 

That doesn't fill me with confidence!  If there's loads here, think how many more outside of here are trying.  Ah well, I'm taking the attitude, que sera sera.

2 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

That doesn't fill me with confidence!  If there's loads here, think how many more outside of here are trying.  Ah well, I'm taking the attitude, que sera sera.

24,000 in the oxfam group .... but there have to be some lucky ones ... and hopefully the help will help :) 

10 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

24,000 in the oxfam group .... but there have to be some lucky ones ... and hopefully the help will help :) 

At first I thought you meant 24,000 in your group!!!  Ah, there will be a lot of people in that group who actually don't follow it up on the day and were just testing the water.  (Trying to be optimistic!)

7 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

At first I thought you meant 24,000 in your group!!!  Ah, there will be a lot of people in that group who actually don't follow it up on the day and were just testing the water.  (Trying to be optimistic!)

no panic .... absolutely of course they won't .... and obviously we are the keenest of the keen on here of which lots have signed up  .... and despite all the info out there there are plenty that won't have researched it or be available today to be around at time the work is available 

8 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

A huge amount of Oxfam people don’t go near Glastonbury! And then you’ve got all the people that are on that group fro previous years.  Don’t worry, it’ll be fine 😀