Late to the Party

Disco Cutie

I recently discovered the true meaning and collective enjoyment of music a few years ago, now in my mid thirties, in London, all my friends are married, settled down and have kids.

Their partying opportunities are limited, and to be honest I can no longer party that hard!

For the first time ever I'm off to Shambala this year, been learning to DJ as well.

I wondered if anyone was in a similar situation, lives in London knew of any music social groups or fancied meeting up etc. for a few drinks and perhaps some music. It would be good to find some like minded people of a similar age.

Edited by Disco Cutie

On 2/2/2020 at 5:54 PM, Disco Cutie said:

Thanks I will check it out

You had any joy||?| You've inspired me to join the UK Trance Society and go to an all-dayer at the end of the month.

There's a house all-dayer coming up at Printworks FYI (not quite my bag personally).

2 hours ago, Homer said:

You had any joy||?| You've inspired me to join the UK Trance Society and go to an all-dayer at the end of the month.

There's a house all-dayer coming up at Printworks FYI (not quite my bag personally).

I haven't fully looked yet, or found quite the right crowd on there, that's great that you've joined the UK Trance Society! Have never  been to Printworks would love to, La Discoteque looks awesome that's coming up!